ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Darrick Pister

Epic awesome work!

amazing! this is really inspiring, thanks for sharing!

WOW, Holy Mother of God!!! Just an AMAZING master Piece,…Man I love it!!!

looks great man tons of energy - siiiiiick :D:+1:

Wow

I’m just marveling at this masterpiece, and have found myself visiting it more than once. Felt compelled to comment. The new Z release beta images are just at another level lately! This is one of the top pieces of the year for me!

I can’t wait to get back to sculpting but I can’t these days! I’m surging with new inspiration from these images that I have to release! :wink:

Well done!

Massively blown away by this masterpiece. Your attention to each figure and design and placement of all your elements is fantastic. I’d love to see this larger than life in a massive hallway somewhere. The level of work in general on this forum is humbling. But this is my favourite definitely and simply had to comment!

Amazing work Darrick! Inspiring!

Great job man, congratulations.

a masterpiece! Truly moving model! So full of emotions! I could look a tit all day!
Were you inspired by the pleiades which are referred to as the seven sisters and are one of the beautifulest thing you can see with the naked eye in the night sky?
Because your piece, with its seven lonely floating islands, reminds me of the beauty of these young sisters stars. Even though they seem next to each other to us, they are separeted by millions of kilometers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snappydessy/298731318/

awesome stuff

Strange but beautiful !
Amazing work!Congratulation!

Both stunning and surreal!

Fantastic piece of work. I really just don’t know what else to say, I love it!

/hat-tip

amazing piece, would make a totally awesome boss in a video game.

simply stunning piece of art ! I especially like the illustrative look you obtained.
i want to know more about your works and workflow inside of Zbrush for sure. BRAVO !

wow, that’s insane

Wow… I have no word for this.
This masterpiece really show us how much Zbrush has taken sculpting to a whole new level. As always, any update to Zbrush is a revolution, now there’s no doubt about it

I’m very empressed! You might be the god of the japanese goth game industry :slight_smile:
Big ups!

Hello Everyone:

I wanted to say thanks to all of you how left comments and tr to answer any questions out there:

• eof3D - Thanks eof3D
  • 3dsquid - NP 3dsquid, I am always happy to hear I can inspire others… I have been continuously inspired by the awesome works here at ZBC!
  • MartonDemetrius- That’s Awesome MartonDemetrius! I am glad you enjoyed it! When typing out your name the joke sunk in;)
  • FoOD - Thanks FoOD!

Darukin- Thank you Darukin! I hope you get back to sculpting soon, I know when I haven’t sculpted in a while how it feels…

abaker- Thank you very Much abaker! I am defintely pleased with the way she has evolved, I am with you with the desire to see it in real life, maybe someday:)

mulungu- Thanks mulungu!

cani- Hello canj, I never knew of this constellation. Thank you for sharing this! It is such a cool coincidence, and with the floating islands it does seem to be a similar idea.

Steve C- Thanks Steve C

tigertiger- Thank you tigertiger

DigitalSculptor- Thanks DigitalSculptor…Agreed, the constellation is wonderful!

sheaspina- Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

BillyT- Thanks, BillyT. I could see that in a larger than life game like God of War, having to kill off the little sisters to ware down the eldest;)

Nemoid- Thanks Nemoid, I recently just posted a quick sketch to illustrate my workflow roughly. If there is anything in particular you are interested in please let me know.

matenzo- Thanks Mantenzo!

Tetsuoo- Thank you Tetsuoo. Pixologic has really outdone them sleves with this release!

Zmitrek- Thanks Zmitrek;) If the job is open I’ll take it:D

Many have asked me about my process so I did a quick pinup character to give a bit of insight of how I work. I recorded the process in time-laps. I use head and hands from a previous model I did to aid the process for this demo. I would suggest if others use heads and hand inserts to use ones that are self generated. Since I made the parts I know the state the are in and there are fewer surprises, plus it is more satisfying knowing I made it and I am growing/ moving forward on my own foundation. Not necessary by any means but it is what I prefer.

I hope it helps!

Darrick Pister

pinup_001Thumb.jpg

Part 1:
[video=vimeo;30015831]http://vimeo.com/30015831[/video]

Part 2:

[video=vimeo;30015962]http://vimeo.com/30015962[/video]

Awesome Darrick ! Thanks for sharing

That was amazing I just watched your videos and I think I learned a lot from them. The posing stuff was astonishing.

Thank you!

Cheers!
Mealea