ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Darrick Pister

I dont think anything I could say would do it justice.
That said its amazing and so on.
I addition to the spectacular form and technical
application the entire story is simply amazing.

Holy moley, this is brilliant:)

gruesome but amazing :smiley:

Top notch man!

Just beautiful! This is really the first piece of art that when I walk away from it, I can not stop thinking about it!!
Very inspiring piece. This will feed my want to create for a long time to come!

This is astonishing. Truly a work of Art!

Excellent concept & execution!

This blew me away during the beta period, nice to see it finished!

Art. thats all I can say. amazing, truly, first piece in a long time to actually take my breath away, thanks for that :slight_smile:

Wow! Disturbing and exquisite at the same time! One of the best works I have ever seen! :smiley:

This is such a stunning piece. Going through all of the beta tester images last night and this one really stuck with me.

I haven’t seen you at all during the beta… that piece is craaazy! Nice creepy concept!

Amazing! This is one of the best pieces I have ever seen come out of ZBCentral! Great Work…

absolutely amazing! I love it.

super!

Fantastic work dude! Love it.

This has to be one of the most amazing pieces I’ve ever seen! Beautiful work! Just beautiful. Really awesome, Darrick!

Now THAT’S impressive… damn! :slight_smile: love it!

This work is beyond Beautiful. It’s Fantastic, Moving, Engaging, Dark, etc.
A real “Masterpiece” my friend!

A fantastic piece of work! Really exceptional!

Such a magnificent and unique piece of work! I could see this as a piece that Pixologic would use to represent the possibilities of ZBrush 4R2. It really stands-out! I just love the weight and body that your figures have. Are you able to give us some background details about this piece? Either how it was done, or perhaps a little more about the symbolism, or inspiration behind it?