ZBrushCentral

Z-TOOL BOX

Kaluman let me know if bmp format is right for import :slight_smile:

working fine gandalf , playing with it now :slight_smile:

Heres my entry. Robo Shoulders. Top part is for neck.
Itll ask you to load a texture (sorry demo users, its the first time ive actually recorded a script and i forgot.). I think you can load anything you want and it will still work. I used a metal texture to make the shoulders metallic.In this pic they arent.
roboshoulders.txt

Alright! Now that’s what I like to see! Thank you for your contributions everyone. I was just thinking earlier too that textures would be a good thing for the Tool Box!

Heres a simple candleholder. just download the tool. you should customize it to fit your needs.
candleholder.ZTL

i was playin around and i made a bat. then brought it into bryce for some other effects.

bat.txt

that will go great with kathys baseball…ill have to did that out of the ztool library…

something botanical i did for DeeVee’s Palmtree contest

[img]http://www.cyber-webs.com/zbrush/palmtoolpic.jpg[/img]

watch me create and spoil* a palmleaf: cocoscriptatool.txt

• i suggest to stop the script in between and go on for yourself :slight_smile:
  • juandel

edit as per 03-20-02:

some more botanics:

[img]http://www.cyber-webs.com/zbrush/palmleafya.jpg[/img]

and here is the tool: palmleaf.ztl - sorry, demo-users, but the recorded script does something different… and sorry, Digits for wasting another 0.5mb on your server with this one! (in case you like it, Floyd, please feel free to add the tool to Z-place’s resoures page !)

[img]http://www.cyber-webs.com/zbrush/palmleafx.jpg[/img]

i just checked this script and it seems to run as recorded.

Thanks Krippler and Jaundel! Excellent additions to the Z-Tool Box!

Here is an ArmorChestPlate.txt script that I came up with. The interesting thing about it is the masking I used to create it. I believe there is one point in the script where it asks you to save the object. You can either save it or cancel it will not affect the script.

A simple sword.
I dont have the script cause i forget to end record but heres the tool. A multimarker polu mesh. ITs just one sword but i crossed em for some reason.

well…it wonnt let me upload the tool since its 4 megabytes. ill try and zip it.

Nice tools, this thread is proving to be so useful. Thanks for starting it Mr.M7

Here is a script for some teeth with some mass. I have been using about four different methods for creating teeth (sculpting individual teeth and placing them in the gums, the Pixolator Method, importing Poser teeth, and the freehand half-torus sculpting metod presented here and coincidentally Southern has a tutorial for this method on his site which I just saw this morning after being up half the night making teeth…doh!). This is probably the easiest method of the four. It also allows easier recording of the script. These teeth have quite a bit more mass to them than what you have probably seen in the past…I like my chompers to have a feeling of size to them. They were designed to be bottom teeth but you can easily tweak them and use them as top teeth too. I will be using these (or something very similar) in my Blue Meanies project.

Teeth Bottom revised.txt (REVISED)

this is a simple but strange tool.

It goes in on both sides which gives it a strange quality

weird.txt

mentat7 about your teeth ZScript Go Here http://www.pixolator.com/zbc-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=004532

Thanks EZ. I didn’t realize it was causing a problem. I ran the script and saw it minimize the window. I just maximized it again and it kept running fine with no problems. I don’t know why it does that. It happens quite often when I am recording scripts but I am not minimizing the window- it just does it by itself. Any explanation?

Sorry, I don’t record scripts but I do save some of my tools. Here’s a few.

Visit my web site to download those you like.

Thanks Diana!

Here is the tool… (After loading the tool into I sugest you to use divide so the texture fits well)
redfishtool.ZTL

…and the texture! (as you can see the texture is in .jpg type, so you have to conv ert it to .psd or .bmp.)

WOW! i missed great additions! these look awesome, ZB’s! :cool:

here is a trial and error way to create the rare “Six-eyed Hollowback” of the zanadu-jungles with a lil help of the circle3d-tool and a few modifications in the transform-palette :smiley:

• juandel