ZBrushCentral

Z-TOOL BOX

I like the one on yer gallery better though I like the eyes on this one better for some reason…they are both excellant images though :+1: :+1:

That is a very cool composition! I can see some of the robo pieces…I like the way you used them. They look completely different when used outside the Robot scheme. :+1:

Excellent idea Mentat! :slight_smile:
I will post few basic ZScripts tonight.

YAAAAAYYYY!!! Pixolators gnna post up some z-scripts!!! party time!!! Hmmm… maybe the z-script to that motorcycle? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

man i hope pixol is going to post some bike parts wowzer i can wait… party hardy is what ill do…also hang in there buddy the z will keep this thread alive… ill try to post my beads later tonight or tomorrow…

Hi :),
Here are few ZProps in ZScript format.
Click on icons to download ZScripts…

…and a Shark modeling recorded-session…

Note: The Shark model was created by utilizing an efficient modeling method. In this method, the modeling session starts with a low-resolution mesh (in this case HDivide=16 VDivide=17) that is used to ‘block’ the basic shape of the object and then; the mesh is subdivided and refined. The process of subdivide+refine is repeated as needed.
:large_orange_diamond: When modeling a low-res mesh, it is quite easy to see each of the polygons and be able to carefully shape the object by moving individual mesh points ( allows for better control over the resulting shape and distribution of polygons).

:large_orange_diamond: In order to clearly see individual polygons, PREFERENCES:QUICK 3D EDIT is turned on. This instructs ZBrush to draw the edited-object faceted (without any mesh-smoothing), at the end of the modeling session, the PREFERENCES:QUICK 3D EDIT is turned off (back to default state).  

Gerlon and dr. jjwow: The wheel above is similar to the one used in the ZCycle image :slight_smile:

-Pixolator

Thanks Pix!!! Some of those I recognize others are new to me. I will be looking over that shark script very closely! Who-wha!!!

Pix I just ran the shark script. A monstrous light bulb just went off in my head. I have never really grasped why one would want to model in a low poly mesh but after having seen your script in action and remembering what you said about blocking it out in low poly…everthing clicked! I can most certainly understand why this would be a prefered approach to many projects. Your words of wisdom are as always most generous and appreciated by all! I wouldn’t be surprised if you start seeing fish pop up all over the forum! lol! Thank you so much!

Thanks Pix, much better than my poor shark ~G~

I’ll have to take a look at these ZScripts when soon, especially the shark one. I don’t have anything yet to contribute to this thread, but will when I get the chance.

By the way Pix…how do you do that “click on icon to download” thing? Is it HTML UBB code or what? Thanks!

I’m guessing it’s standard HTML code.

For example:

(A HREF=“www.blahblahblah.com/files/blah.zip”)
(img src=“images/blahblah.jpg”)(/A)

Replace the parantheses with the corresponding left and right arrows.

I wasn’t sure how else to make the source show up.

A ‘clickable’ icon in UBB…

<font color=#ffa000>[URL=</font>Address of the target file<font color=#ffa000>] </font>

Example …

<font color=#ffa000>[URL=</font>http://www.website.com/IconName.zip<font color=#ffa000>] </font>

So if we wanted to do that would we upload the file and image and then insert the code or does it need to come from an outside website?

hello to the communauty !

Since i know you read this post Pixo :slight_smile: i want you to know that to me, Zbrush is a revolutionnary tool.
I only have praises for such an initiative :stuck_out_tongue:

here is a Ztroll, use it anyways you want …

ztroll.zip

Thank you Kaluman! That is a very gracious gift you have donated to the Z-Tool Box!

Here is a Shield.txt for the Tool Box.

Well I want to give my contribute to this post but with demo version i can’t put my model :(, so i put some of my texture, I made it in .bmp format hoping it’s right for import in Zbrush…

<a href=“http://www2.zbrushcentral.com/zbc_uploads/user_file-1015702136blg.zip”>
</a>

Thanks a lot mentat for the excellent scripts!!! I will probably post something for the tool box sometime.

i will try that shield and this ground texture right now :stuck_out_tongue: