ZBrushCentral

Yet another realistic human...

MattHHH,

for texturing, only plain Zbrush and now the new ZApp link :wink:

Kris

Ok I’ve wrote the response in your thread…

But now I have another question…

When I use the ZB UV mapping I must face problems of any sort…The texture result “bad-wrapped”,the program goes error and I can only close the application with Task Manager…

What can I do?How do you used the AUV tiles?

Waiting for your response friend,I really need it!

You can see my problems in my Face Hugger link at pages 11 and 12.
Hope to receive your help.Thank you for your disponibility right by now.:+1:

WANNA LOOK?

ALIEN FACE HUGGER
FANTASEA…WIP

MattHHH

Astonishing. Hmm … who’s got scarring like that at the corner of his mouth? Should be a give-away. I bet Frenchy will know.

ace modeling antropus :+1: the upper eyelid on the male version makes him look like he is in a state of shock (or extremely constipated), I’d love to see him with a more tired look. keep it up, super stuff!

U rock man.

Superb work Antropus, you said: " I’m still using the color map as temp bump "

Why not using the displacements?

Thanks

oooooooooh - im all excited to see how this one comes out!! :slight_smile: is that wrong though? to get excited about a 3d object? people just keep looking at me in a strange way…of maybe its my two left eyes…:stuck_out_tongue:

great work, man !!

the skin shadeer is amazing!
fantastic work

You have a great sense of form. I found myself staring at this one for a while. It’s always a joy to see your work. Excellent modelling Bravo!

look at your great skin shadder… did you use mantal ray for rendering? and did you use SSS?

That’s a great render with spectacular realistic material. :wink:

Awesome work man, great model ,great texturing/shading.Keep it up antropus.:+1:
:slight_smile:

Fantastic 3D work as always Antropus :slight_smile:

very nice model Antropus, the texture is impeccable as always, congratulations:+1:

dude. from the last piece i seen of yours, this is like a 10000% improvement.
good stuff dude, and keep it up!> (now im mad cuz im falling behind )

oufffffffff very very fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Whaou, love the male and female, glad to see you achieved a nice render with MR for maya 7, have you tried rendering an animation pass ? did you ever notice flickering while rendering in mR for maya 6.5 I heard MR in maya 7.0 has been severely improved, better intergation, dou you agree.
Your work becomes more and more subtle with the years, you truly are a great artist. Keep us posted.

Hey guys,

thanks A LOT for all your support :+1:

I worked a litle more during this weekend, adding fine details, painting textures a little more and producing 3 videos showing a little bit of how to add details and how to paint quick realistic textures in ZBrush using parts of real pictures. The videos will gonna be available soon.

Here some updates (still working in the bump map to break the specular plastic look. You can see the difference between areas with no bump like the chest and with bump like in the face):

Cya,
Kris101605_001.jpg101605_002.jpg101605_003.jpg101605_004.jpg101605_005.jpg101605_006.jpg101605_007.jpg101605_008.jpg101605_009.jpg101605_010.jpg101605_011.jpg

Your pictures are always an inspiration! Very interested in these videos, will they be free to us? Great work! :+1:

Sure dude! :+1:

Kris