ZBrushCentral

Yet another realistic human...

Marvellous, tyhank you very much for all this sharing.
I´m looking forward to seeing these videos, too.
All the best, Arturo

Antropus… Oh Antropus how I envy you!
Your devotion to the understanding of human facial antaomy and its superfcial forms and details is at first highly inspirational, even to a biotechnologist such as my self, and next of the highest order of achievement, as viewed by another who shares your goal(as an enthusiast). Congratulations.
I hope to reach thesame level of efficacy and ability in my chosen profession.

Thankyou for your generosity in sharing your work with us, although, if you don’t mind the suggestion, I wish you would portray, more often, beauty and perfection rather then physical frailty and imperfection.

Regards,
Kircho

wow!

Awesome quality - as always:)

Kris you said that you do the textures in Zbrush, do you use PhotoShop at some point…?the texture is amazing

-and you are goin to make some videos about textures??..please tell us when?

-have you think in make a dvd, that covers modeling, texture and render?

thanks

i think i know who it is… i thinks its a older eviler Margret Thatcher…am i right???
Kris you ROCK:+1:

Great attention to detail -as always! I’d love to see some videos of your work as well. Just keep it coming! :+1:

Hi Antropus,

I think its been very well said so far, All I can add is it blows my socks off
when I see work like yours posted on this site.

Cheers again MrMoe.

I’ve got some questions for you.

Have you gave Zbrush seminaries?, I want to make one of zbrush in Argentina on my university, but it will be basic ZBRUSHING and Advance Zbrushing, I’ve red some nice tutorials and information about zbrush, But do you know an idea where can I start developing my seminare??

Please email me at rubens_modeler@hotmail.com or at rdkaw@hotmail.com

THanks

P.D this is my new work, I hope you like it http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=237420#post237420

Thanks for answering my question. :-1: :cry:

Read the thread! On page two Antropus graciously explained why he’s not using displacement mapping: :roll_eyes:

Quote:

There’s no displacement map. I imported the model in medium/highres in Maya (about 270.000 polys) and I’m using bump/normal map to complete the details for the final render. Displacement map can be used in the future, since I have all the subD levels stored in the low poly model :wink:
For now, it’s too expensive to render (inapropriate because I’m not going to animate this guy) and surely the render time will gonna be at least twice the current one without displacement maps.

hey man,

this is fantastic. thank you so much for posting the wip, you have no idea how much one can learn by just looking at your imgs…and i speak form personal experience with your picasso thread…

so THANK YOU!.

Hi Antropus,
another great job, congratulations !

Awesome modelling/texturing/rendering :smiley:

I was wondering… if it is also possible besides the texturing, if you could capture the way you do the rendering after you have made the textures :slight_smile:

Simply great Antropus, what did i say…nothing to critics, that’s great.
Can you explain me the setup on maya for the displacement, bump and sss, by advance thank you.

Emmanuel. (°_°)

actual thread : http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=30063

Magnificent work! And as someone before me said, an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic work!

Methinks it’s Salvador Dali.

…or maybe Davros from Doctor Who. :smiley:

Hi Antropus
GREAT WORK!
Did you really use MAYA to render this guy? How many polys he has? If I would take such a highpoly head into maya and try to render, Maya used to crash :o( ??

Really great work!!!
tutorialvideo would be awesome

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS ALL
Hilmar DerLandvogt