ZBrushCentral

Yet another realistic human...

Very nice, as usual. Looking forward to seeing more.

Super cool… Very nice rendering…

Great jobs as usual :+1:

Boa continuação Kris :smiley:

Get off the stage Antropus! You are simply too good. An inspiration to us all.

absolutely beautiful…

-can you show your original mesh please…just to see how much do you work the mesh before take it to zbrush…

is there a displacement, or did you just import the high res mesh into Maya 7?

Great stuff, Kris! Looking gorgeous already:+1:
This’ll turn into a lengthy guessing game for sure…
At least up until when you import and switch your base morph target; hehe :smiley:
Are the UVs edited in Maya BTW?

cheers

Chris

I know who it is!!! :smiley: And if Kris beats me at pool again, I am GOING TO TELL EVERYONE!!! :angry:

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the comments.

There’s no displacement map. I imported the model in medium/highres in Maya (about 270.000 polys) and I’m using bump/normal map to complete the details for the final render. Displacement map can be used in the future, since I have all the subD levels stored in the low poly model :wink:
For now, it’s too expensive to render (inapropriate because I’m not going to animate this guy) and surely the render time will gonna be at least twice the current one without displacement maps.

Here are some more screenshots showing the progress from my female model to this one and other screenshots showing more details and texture progress, all using ZBrush. As you can see, I’m not going crazy with alpha maps yet, probably to keep the form subtle :wink:

Cya and thanks again,
Krisrendertest013.jpgrendertest012.jpgrendertest011.jpgrendertest010.jpg

This is amazing!!!Exspecially the sex transition female-male.:smiley:

Keep it up man.I feel smell of Top Row…:+1: :+1: :+1:

WANNA LOOK?

ALIEN FACE HUGGER
FANTASEA…WIP

MattHHH :sunglasses:

;)Hey, brilliant work. Any chance of getting some tips on how you get such a nice skin texture? Do you paint in ZBrush or is photoshop work? Thanks

wow Antropus!
I’m sure you’ve heard this before, but I just wanted to say that your work has always inspiried me and I love viewing all you contribibutions to this forum. Anyways, I love how you’ve morphed from female to male, and you chose to keep the eye size the same and enlarge the head, pretty cool stuff. I can’t wait to see more.

pestopants.

I’m going to take a stab at his identity.
Is it Chris Cooper?

http://imdb.com/name/nm0177933/
http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0376890/Ss/0376890/silvercity1708x.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Cooper,%20Chris%20(I)

Excellent work, as always :slight_smile:

~Mike D.

Great looking head! :+1:

I was thinking the same exact thing. Keep those updates comin :+1:.

this is a truly nice model… please explain how you did the skin.

Hey guys, Antropus already has a fantastic tutorial where he explains and shows his skin techniques right here.

Thanks for reminding us Aminuts !

Thanks for all your comments!

Because of some strange distortions in the chin area, I decided to redo the UV mapping using AUV in ZBrush. So, I had to redo the entire texture and I’m still working on it. I have pretty much the entire basic color painted and now I’m going for the details (wrinkles, pores, dark spots etc). I got some more “plastic spots” and I expect to fix it once I’ve painted the specular map and have a bump map (I’m still using the color map as temp bump).
I also changed a lot of subtle details that turned the model different, but much closer to my references.

I also recovered the original morph target (my female model), just for fun and re-applied the work I did over it to check how ZBrush drives the deformations and I was very impressed with the result, showing an old woman model with absolutely no additional work needed! Everything in the female model was painted originally for the man but ZBrush imported all the details transforming her in a old lady automatically :wink:

Here some updates:

Cya,
Krisrendertest014.jpgrendertest015.jpgrendertest016.jpgrendertest017.jpgrendertest018.jpgrendertest019.jpgrendertest020.jpgrendertest021.jpg

Amazing as ever my friend.Maybe you’ve already wrote it in this thread but I ask you this…

What did you use for texturing?ZB?Photoshop or an Another 3D-2D software?
See you soon 3d friend,

WANNA LOOK?

ALIEN FACE HUGGER
FANTASEA…WIP

MattHHH