ZBrushCentral

When doodling became more fun with 3d

another great one man! I am digging the shark concept big time!
I’ll send you my skype-name via message :slight_smile: just hit me up if you want buddy!
Cheers,

• Kenny:)

thanks kenny
this jus popped up in my mind so made it !! hahah

Some really great work man!

I think what throws it off (the girl’s pose), and I believe its just a limitation of taking screenshots of 3d images, is that in the photo the girls torso is rotated to the right and the right hip has that slight tilt upwards. In the screenshot it looks flat and the hips seem perpendicular with the center-line. Also, the left foot, (one crossing over) has a bend that seems a bit unnatural compared to the photo, it just looks a bit overly rotated.

Anyway I enjoyed looking at your sketchbbok. Nice render on that dragon head. It would be cool to see some contrast for those horns instead of treating them with the same green as the head. But its a pretty tight sculpt I like it a lot.

*edit: Sorry I meant to link this post to the quote of the image with the girl’s pose. I’m still a noob around here :stuck_out_tongue:

hey thanks for the comment and stuff yu said
actually the thing is the girl was my 1st model i posed so had many problems with it ! i dont i know how to pose it so i started base base mesh with the pose so had problem with proportions
so for now i’ll make characters with symmetrical T pose and learn proportions

base.jpg
hey guy m am planning to make new character called dead master
this is the body that i’ve made
as last time when i made a character many people said i messed up with proportions and shape so this time before making all accessories i would like to know corrections
even though i havw matched it with reference
leave comments and critics

Thank you

good start
think about underlying structures that are under of what we can see ,so rib cage , and shape it has , also where muscles blend together good , example will be chest ,pectoralis major kinda blends with deltoid and goes down to side arround biceps

base 2.jpg

here made some changes ! what do yu think about it now ?

view 2.jpg
9.jpg

Hey guys updated the model with clothes and accessories
hair are temporary cause i dint wanted to keep her bald:p
still hav to make changes
your comments and critics are welcomed:D

10-1.jpg

some more update :D:evil:

nice work on the model, cool style very stylised! Keep up the great work buddy!
Cheers,

kenny - thanks :smiley:
Well was playing fifa 12 and thought of making the legendary player from Manchester united - Wayne Rooney
Speed sculpt
comments ands reviews are welcomed :smiley:

view 1 s.jpg
view 2 s.jpg
view 3.jpg
well i tried imagining a faun my way dint take any reference just went with the flow and here it is !! :evil:
have sculpted as if hes injured in war (the scar ) and i aging now
your comments and reviews are welcomed

nice work on the faun, looking really creepy man:+1: The wayne rooney sculpt is pretty cool too, looks way better than the original:)LOL(sorry for manu fans^^)
If I may buddy I think the jaw of the faun is a little off, other than that really nice sculpt !Keep up the nice work and looking forward to more!
Cheers,

KC-Production hey thanks buddy !
i’ll work on faun :+1:

concept study : this thought came into my mind were even hair could speak
of i thought of making devil hair girl
used dynamesh and zsphere
i can evolve my concepts according to comments and reviews about it

Cristiano Ronaldo
well my friend wanted to animate a character to thought of makin cristiano ronaldo
it still work in progress
used zsphers and thn dynamesh

haha this guy :smiley: please do the john wayne pose on him:)
Nice work on the face, body can be a little more crisp but definently looking forward to the end result!
Keep it going and have fun buddy!
Cheers,

kenny thanks
actually was goin to make jersey on body so dint work much on it but i’ll definitely work on body
hahah i havnt tried posing character ever ! will soon learn how to do it
if you got tutorials can link me up with them :wink:
v4.jpg
v5.jpg
here are some updates i made
added jersey and made changes on face :smiley:
and guys if you have some tutorial for posing character please pm me … the enitre model is made with zphere and thn dynamesh
thank you :smiley:

here we go another character from anime "fairy tail "
this is guy old wizard .
eveything made with dynamesh building stage zspheres
v1-1.jpg
c&c are welcome:D