ZBrushCentral

When doodling became more fun with 3d

b1-1.jpgbeast 1s.jpg

Face study took around 3-4 hours hhahah coz took many breaks
this is The BEast from X-men
thought of doin hair with fiber mesh but then i wanted to practice traditional way of sculpting hair :smiley:
leave your comment and critics

thank you :smiley:

Chains from zspheres explained by a pro. This should help you. http://www.pixologic.com/docs/index.php/Joseph_Drust#Insert_Local_Mesh.2C_Insert_Connector_Mesh

dbseraph
thanks but i already tried this . it seems to be very confusing :confused:

Which part is confusing you, maybe I can explain it for you? The gist of it would be you making two ring subtools shaped like you want and moving one so it is looping through the other (like a linked chain =) ) and then clicking “merge visible”. That would be the mesh you used for “Insert Local Mesh” and “Insert Connector Mesh”. It is the same technique used to make the mannequin projects from what I can see.
Then instead of trying to figure out how to moved a sculpture of a chain without messing up your sculpted links, you just append a zpshere and draw.
Hope you can get it working, you have a nice scene started.

dbseraph
thank you so much buddy i’ll try it and let you know ! i truely appreciate yout efforts to explain
Thanks again :D

view.jpgfinal -1-1.jpg

Red chameleon
wanted to practice some animals so started with chameleon :smiley: i love their scales on the body
could capture it that accurate :cry: coz there is tiling between alpha
please leave your comments and critics
Thank You

I’m currently making a chameleon also (I love them). I can’t quite get the skin right. Same problem with you with alphas. I tried applying alpha by noise too, but suffered stretching.
I think I will try and use stencils.
I think your chameleon would look better with a bit of tongue.

hahaha yeah man those alpha mix up !! i managed it some how coz it was a speed sculpt
actually i am bit tired now to make tongue but i’ll update it tomorrow .

all the best for your chameleon :smiley: lemme know if you find a way out

thank you

tg-1.jpgtg-2.jpg
Tormented gate from darksider game
comments critics points all are welcomed
Thank you

Nice start on that chameleon! There are two different ways you can go about getting around those alpha problems, or even combine the two techniques. The first would be to turn on “roll” under the stroke palette and play with the “roll distance” slider until the it applies the way you want. The second way is slightly less artistic/more technical. You can create UV’s for your model and then apply the noise using the “uv” button instead of the “3d” button turned on, and that should prevent any stretching. Good luck!

i tried roll but it dint work i get patches :cry:
i think 2nd option would be better
thank you :smiley:

chameleon was a speed sculpt

Hey, I saw your golem character on the gallery and quickly flipping through your page, I saw this project. Everything looks cool, but the torso and knees seem a bit off.

To me the torso looks a bit long, and the thighs are a bit short in comparison, and to me the knees appear to be a bit knobby.

This is very much my opinion and I do have to say I love the outfit as well as the character that is up in the gallery. Also, feel free to tear my work apart if you have any critiques.

nice work in your sketchbook mate, really nice work on the chameleon and tormented gate :slight_smile:
keep it going and have fun sculpting!
Cheers,

• Kenny:)

hey hahahah its not golem its tormented gate concept from the game darksidrs its was a speed sculpt so could concentrate much + i am still learning on my own so figuring out ways to make stuff !!

yu might have seen old update maybe i decreaded the size of torso
brs 11.jpg

hey thanks mate :smiley:
guess what i was just seeing your sketch book its really cool too
we both are sailing in the same boat even i practice everyday on my own head sculpts and all . Sometimes i see some concepts feel like making them so make it
maybe we can help each other to get better
nice meeting you :cool:

one of my favorite game character kratos :smiley:
speed sculpt 3 hours
leave your comments and critics

Thank you

e2s.jpg
Albert Einstein with some weirdo hair hahah
Speed Sculpt
3 hours

Thanks for the words, it is nice to meet you aswell man! Just hit me up if you wanna skype and do some sculpting sessions.:+1:
Nice bust of kratos man :slight_smile: and of einstein aswell! I like his expression but you can definently see thats him- nice!
Keep it going, you are on the right track buddy!
Cheers,
-KC:)

thanks mate :smiley:
sure we can skype it out

Here is a concept of shark jus hit my head . where somethings hit my head i start sculpting it
comments and critics are welcomed

Thank You :smiley: