ZBrushCentral

WEREWOLF THING and more

thanks all
Dave , I find ref all over , find it online corbis has good vids of deer in action. find a butcher who dresses deer for hunters. 2 good anatomy books are animal painting and anatomy w. frank calderon and atlas of animal anatomy for artists.

hope that helps

wauw! beautiful work, all over.

-r

thanks Rasmus

Spock portrait

Looking good:+1:

Fascinating!

great likeness!
:grimacing:

Great likeness…

Another one with weird ears, no jokes now, this is really good. Congratulations. :+1: :+1: :+1:

thanks all
Michalis- yeah I know most have unfinished ears and hair ,it’s because they would be under the helmet and wouldn’t show or for Rondo it would be tightened up in clay. I should shade the helmeted part a different color next time so people don’t think I’m just lazy.

Some really nice work here! Good likeness of Spock! Tom Brady came out great, too. Not a Patriots fan by chance, are you? You know, Brady would look even better if you added a Giselle sculpt right next to him. :wink:

Great study on this. Very convincing likeness. Kudos! :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

webhead- not a patriot fan , I sculpt sports figures for work so it’s a free for all who I sculpt.
will- thanks

some really nice works here,i specially dig the Deer:D

thanks 3mm

Hi all, here is football player Clay Mathews I did for work. He doesn’t have his helmet because they were retopo scans. The dark area on his head is where the helmet will be booleaned.

C_MATHEWS1.jpg

C_MATHEWS2.jpg

C_MATHEWS3.jpg

C_MATHEWS5.jpg

C_MATHEWS6.jpg

below are some progress shotsC_MATHEWS4.jpgC_MATHEWS7.jpgC_MATHEWS8.jpgC_MATTHEWS9.jpgC_MATTHEWS10.jpg

A_JOHNSON1.jpg

A_JOHNSON2.jpg

A_JOHNSON3.jpg

A_JOHNSON4.jpg

A_JOHNSON5.jpg

Attachments

A_JOHNSON1.jpg

A_JOHNSON2.jpg

A_JOHNSON3.jpg

A_JOHNSON4.jpg

A_JOHNSON5.jpg

Awesome! love the poses and details.

DEER_RENDER2.jpg

Attachments

DEER_RENDER2.jpg

sorry for double post all , struggling with new set up.