ZBrushCentral

WEREWOLF THING and more

Thanks man,
I used some alphas from the alpha library on the pixologic site in the download area. I would tweak them alittle to get desired effect. Lots of ref there. I also found my own by just serching google for animal skin and wrinkle texture.

Thanks! Keep up the good work.

Get that fing colts logo off of tom’s helmet or I swear I will jump through these tubes and strangle you with a extracted zsphere

oh **** , I didn’t even put 2 and 2 together sorry man didn’t mean the dis. check it out on the spawn site it is remedied .

Really Amazing works please show more !!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

thanks, I’ll post more when I can.

knee sketch video , enjoy

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/28316527[/vv]

Good stuff wow:+1:

THANKS DMAN , here is a recent sculpture, I’m going to do a series of anatomical models and this is the first. hope you like it. thanks for looking

![DEER_RENDER2.jpg|1100x898](upload://oSZ2WNf0rQJLWbI6ityroDLHK4u.jpeg)![DEER_RENDER4.jpg|1100x898](upload://xIP9kFurHCRuTtA21WLN1elDWEN.jpeg)![DEER_RENDER3.jpg|1100x898](upload://lObbHGYm2WQEC3NGLxfV9N2cXkT.jpeg)

Attachments

DEER_RENDER2.jpg

DEER_RENDER4.jpg

DEER_RENDER3.jpg

1 Like

lovely sculpt

Wow, I love this last one, will keep an eye on this thread! :+1:

Gwaa, thats sweet, really good:+1:

very clean. love this sort of work.

Having done taxidermy for a few years I have to say this is truly a beautiful (Whitetail deer) piece. Looks like an insanely detailed mannequin ready for skin mounting.

Incredible anatomy all throughout your sketchbook man ! Awesome stuff !

wow gear anatomy man, i always have problems with animal anatomy, to my ref folder goes ;D

I love your work. Just curious but did you ever work with David Cortes? I took a class with him and I remember him saying he used to work at McFarlane.

thanks guy’s
mikala - thanks, I was going to post on some vet and taxidermy sites for feed back incase I missed something.
shrimpcat- he left before I got there

wow!, this is stunningly beautifull, What do You use as reference for the deer’s Anatomy?.

Dave

A good One ! :+1: