ZBrushCentral

Viking

Yes …clean model …well done

Sweet! Thanks for the speedy response!

Well done on Top Row ! XD

great stuff man. Being a Maya user, those lights in your scene what kind are they?

Very well done. Reminds me a lot of How to Train your Dragon! Great work!

-Briggs

www.3dbriggs.com

Fantastic work man - great job nailing the style.

Superb artwork. Cheers to rigg .Looks perfect! The concept idea of the character are so well done ,really impressive project. Congrats!:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

No words… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Parabéns Pedrão! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

amazing Pedro!!

Alex Oliver

Excellent work Pedro! I love it!

Thank you so much guys and ZBC team :):):slight_smile:

RockinAkin: man, your reel shines!!! :grimacing:small_orange_diamond:D

congratulations Pedro!
AMAZING!:+1: :+1: :+1:

Vote for Pedro ! lol

Amazing work my friend ! :) Fodaralhasco Pedro ! Já te falei antes, não custa repetir aqui. :)

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: it would be ****ing crazy!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great Work and execution. Congrats !!! :smiley: Is that the mental ray render ?

Awesome work! Would it be possible to show the maps used (normal, displacement, color, etc.)?

Amazing work Pedro!

really nice! what was the render time like for that image, and how much comp work did you need to do for it(if any)?

WOW!!! Amazing, beautiful work Pedro and Team!:smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: