ZBrushCentral

Viking

Pedro, you shouldn’t give a **** about who tells you that this is asimple piece of work. I like to create cartoon characters as well and it’s not always easy as it seems.

these images are so good mate, that I have added you as another bookmark in my special folder called “inspiration”. Maybe One day I’ll be able to create such awesomeness as you did here.

Congratulations Buddy

Cinoklu
www.cinokluarts.com
www.logomotionstudios.com

Brilliant Work!!! :+1: :+1:

I thinl this piece is beautifull. the lightning is a delight as well as the textures cool balance between simple shapes and complex details. I know this maybe a stupid question but how did you achieved the particles that can be seen in the light beam, were they particles sistem or added in post?
Again beautifull work!!!
Roy

Wow! Great work! :+1:

Great work man, you’ve really achieved Pixar quality. He really suits my desktop :wink:

Awesome work… love the stylization and the render. Oh forgot to say. nice rigging part also… congrats!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Awesome character, and nice composition. Thanks for wip shoots.

nice …and congrats on the top row

great all around work, Pedro!

Congrats on Top Row. Awesome work. :+1: :+1:

Love it, funny, clever and enjoyable to look at. Well deserved top row! :smiley:

Fantastic Renders well deserved Top Row :+1:

congrats dude!!

I am currently working on a similar project… funny coincidence. :slight_smile:
Your character, the pose, the lighting and the situation are dead on. Great work, well deserved top row.

Dear Pedro.
You’ve created an amazing character and images here! The rig from Alex is inspirational to all and makes for this a team effort that is, in my opinion, one of the best of the year here on ZBC.
Thank you for posting, and keep up the beautiful work, sculpting, rigging and rendering.

Kind regards,
Keridan

Hahaha Nice work!..

Awesome work guys!! love the character design and details:+1:

Great to see a piece with a narrative and details that are not over played:+1:

And now, so have I.

:lol:

But this image is fantastic, and I wish Zbrush had rigging like that. Wow, that video was amazing.

Great work and nice rigging!!! congratz on toprow, well deserved!