ZBrushCentral

The Character Art of Darksiders II (new images pg 5, 6, 7)

Love the way Zbrush It’s now the best sculpting software for game dev like Epic, Activision, Ubisoft and now This wow

Great stuff BoBo!! Can’t wait to try the game out.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: !!!

Incredible work! the horse is just INSANE!

Wowee! All of these are awesome!!
I love the way you sculpt, especially for the more detailed ones - would be great to see a tutorial from you good sir!

Insane!
Thanks for share man.

Amazing Art and awesome work man, i will purchase the game! :slight_smile:

I was waiting for this to get Top Row. Great work! Can’t wait to play it.

Oh yes, totally top row!:+1:

I loved the artwork in the first game, and this one looks even better.

I’ve got the DSI book… is there a thread here for it with other pics?

I’d also like that matcap as well, if possible.

These sculpts are so beautiful with that matcap, that I almost want to play the game without textures.

Those “makers” are bad ass!! :smiley: Love them. :+1:

simply incredible

Those models are looking so epic… now I wanna ask what matcap are you using to present these models… the details are breathtaking

Amazing work. I was hoping ZBC would do an interview of your team. Would be awesome if you could showcase the textured models as well. Thanks for posting!

stunning work, it shocks me very much,did you make all these things in zbrush,or you make some base mesh in another software?:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very nice!!!

So thank you man… awesome characters… I love Joe Mad style and I’m fan of Darksiders :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

WoW! Looks really great! Awesome stuff! You are my hero!

Nice & good works!!!:+1:

Awesome work there! This project must have been super fun for you guys there. I only got the chance to work on a small part of a few of the trailers, and that was fun. So I cant imagine what a whole project must have been like :smiley: There are some super fun characters on there.

Wicked work!