ZBrushCentral

The Character Art of Darksiders II (new images pg 5, 6, 7)

goddamn… awesome :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is massive attack !!! incredible characters

Awesome work!!! Congratulation to everyone that worked on this game… love the design, top row for sure! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Jaw droppingly awesome work.

Beautiful sculpts in every way.

Such variety and all of them such high quality.

Amazing models fan of the game, Can i post some fan made model of Death>? :slight_smile:

Really great work.

What is the MatCap used for these characters?
Thanks.

Man, I brought both games for the art direction, and never looked back.
It has inspired my own work.
Your stuff is amazing to me.
Thank you for sharing.
I can’t wait for my copy of the game to come.

amazing work dude, Darksiders is one of my favorite games and totaly love the style… BUT!, it would have been nice to have a SPOILERS! note would have been nice… but anyway, the sculpts are amazing!!! Big fan of his horse, thats a great concept and model.

looking forward to the game!!!

Amazing work as always! Thank you so much for sharing these!

too freaking awesome!! such nice solid work, love the art style. might even have to play this game :slight_smile:

Great characters and awesome sculpting! You got a new fan!

Fantastic work dude! I love the horse sculpt especially.

Amazing work!!! Just jaw dropping!

TopRow! :+1:

FANTASTIC! I loved the first game, how it played and it looked so good One of the best looking games ever and from what I have seen so far this one is going to hold true to the first, thank you. Great job all that worked on this you guys and girls rocked it!

Absolutely stunning. Bobo, you are the best!!!

Phenomenal sculpting and design, this made my morning! TOP ROW! :+1:

Thanks so much for showing these off. A little pre-release present!

extremely awesome!! Thanks for posting :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great,concept art and Sculpting,always fan of Joe Mad works,thanks for sharing:)

I love these. Superb work! :+1: