Thanks everybody
Black white and Wire Frame version

Wonderful work and story.

:o amazing detail and work! TOP ROW!

Jaw dropping… top row! :+1: :slight_smile:

Everything looks cool

just outstanding work! Amazing detail! :+1:

crazy…superb job is done here !!!

Beautiful well executed piece! speaks volumes of emotion and story. top row well deserved.

Mega, mega awesome!Congrats!

When i see artworks like this one, i think i really have a loooong road to walk on. Kudos! :+1:

Fantastic work…Top row

Hello! It’s awesome work. But can you tell us, how did you make a hairs. What kind of plugin/soft did you use ? =) And can you show how did you do that ? Please =)

Man that is amazing!!

Thoroughly amazing work! Not a single weak spot anywhere. Are these portraits of specific people from your life? A labor of love?
The very definition of Top Row!!

Speechless…
Congrats for this is an outstanding top row work!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
would be amazing a break down of the rendering and modeling :roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow. Amazing work.

Amazing work, the attention to detail is incredible. I love it. Congratulations on the top row - it’s very well deserved.

Oh my gosh!!! Awesome work man… .really insane! Congratulations! TOP ROW :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

KICK ASS!!! Mate, is just impressive this work. Initialy love the idea of the family portrait, but the sculpts are just brilliant!:+1:

Really nice detals. Great work.

I’m curious though - Wasn’t China’s One Child Policy instituted in the late 70’s?