ZBrushCentral

So Young

Top Row…!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Excellent job!! Congratulations!!!:+1:

Master piece. Really stunning attention to details. :+1:

Top row quality! :+1:

thats really well done! would you mind sharing your process/workflow? very curious to know how you got such beautiful sculpts, fabrics, textures… top row buddy :slight_smile:

Great job!:+1:

Welcome to the forum! And if you dont mind show us more stuff =)

Cheers

Impressive work ! That is really inspiring !

Excellent! What a lot of work this was and it is all great.

Amazing work. Must have taken loads of time to do one character, not to mention all four. Great historical background as well. Dare I say, Top Row?

Lovely work! I was actually just thinking that you don’t see too many people creating children. It really is it’s own challenge. Really wonderful attention to detail, and just an all around unique piece.

Crazy
Powerful!
Too powerful actually.
It also reminds me Otto Dix’s early artworks. (Somehow)
It deserves a TopRow IMO,
There are too many emotional layers on this image. An achievement, almost a masterpiece.

I agree with previous speakers! Breathtaking piece of art

Wow, truly great! I would also love to hear about your process - sculpting, texturing, rendering, hair. I’d especially like to hear about your technique for the cloth, as the father’s suit is very natural and well-made.

It is very obvious how much love and attention went into every aspect of this image. Congratulations on an amazing piece!

Awesome work,love he detailing,expression and every thing.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow. Top row for sure.

How many months did this take you?

great work!

very well done, great work.

TOP ROW, GREAT JOB! :cool:

Thanks I spend 3 months to finish this work

I used 3dsmax with vary render.thanks.