ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook Part 2

nice fats. cool.

Popped some clothes on him and did a quick render, Also again adjusted the pose:

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=237012]BPR_Render.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

BPR_Render.jpg

Hi Framedworld :slight_smile:

That guy is looking great…:+1: I like the proportions, rhythm and flow happening in and throughout the figure…Great Job…:+1: :slight_smile:

I’m finding less and less time to work on personal stuff its so damn depressing :frowning:
I’ve fallen into a slump and am clawing out.

I did an update on the orc body:

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=237743]IMG2.jpg[/attach]

with texture:

[attach=237745]IMG2.jpg[/attach]

And though I am happy so far, I admit I’m just so sick of looking at it. and this was only an hour of work.

I need to sketch something with clay, yet my mind runs blank. I have three projects on hold: the Devil, the african woman, and the orc.

The Only ray of light I have is the chance to do 3D prints of my animals, something that my colleges have really fallen in love with.

Idk, I’m drifting. I need to see concept art not of my own, not even of my picking and just for a day sketch and get it out of system…

Idk if that might work or not.

Attachments

IMG2.jpg

IMG2.jpg

Great char :wink: really like the mass of his muscles

thanks, I’ll be doing a render soon, and showing off the child of the piece, but first im getting over a fever :frowning: but oh well lifes a bitch.

Did just get a nice laptop though:
17.3-inch CineCrystal LED-backlit widescreen display
2.1 GHz AMD Phenom II Quad-Core N950 processor
4 GB of installed DDR3 RAM
1 GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6650 graphics

hopefully this will change my attitude a bit by always having something there to pull out and work on zbrush. plus it allows me to do so while on campus in my free time. So brace for a productivity madness!

great model i like the pose and the gesture.

thank you kindly

heres a small update:

Added micro details and fitted the clothing, gave him some toes

ZBrush-Document.jpg

its moving slowly, mind you im still sick haha

Attachments

IMG2.jpg

IMG2.jpg

whew I think I’m kicking this sculpting block!

Here is a doodle I did today:

Awesome!!!Great creature design!!:D:+1:

Did an hour long quick sculpt tonight after class to keep loose:

from zspheres

Gosh I’ve been so busy lately :frowning:

I’ll be posting soon a whole slew of images, until then while waiting for my class I churned out this little guy, I think he’s kinda cute:)

[attach=240621]ZBrush-Document.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

ZBrush-Document.jpg

once everything with this project is said and done with, I’ll have a ton more up

Gosh I’ve been kinda under the gun as of late. I haven’t touched the program in week, it sucks… stuck in photoshop for my current classes.
Did a quick sketch tonight, one hour so far, mainly because I started so many times on one idea and scrapped it.
[attach=241287]Untitled-1.jpg[/attach]

[attach=241278]ZBrush-Document.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

ZBrush-Document.jpg

ZBrush-Document.jpg

ZBrush-Document.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Awesome stuff dude! :+1:

I like the pig elephant thing ! quite original !

thanks guys I appreciate it

Finally got a chance to do some homework, though not the kind you think.
I’m planning a short for my senior project. It all story boarded, however I didn’t model anything yet. So here is one of the characters I cranked out in just under an hour woo! mainly because the style is cartoony. I’ll be retopoing this and readying it for animation. but this guy is only one of four characters in this short, a take on Asop’s “The Two Fighting Roosters”, but a modern retelling.

here is one of the Roosters, modeled for retopoing:

Untitled-1.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush-Document.jpg

Cool. Lovin’ the style. The last tow feel like the live in the same world.