ZBrushCentral

Savage Beauty

Thanks again guys for the all the possitive feedback.
Wyatt and RiVvenGuard -The hair was rendered but I duplicated the hair cap render and used the smudge brush on the outer edges to make it more feathered and frayed looking so that’s why it has that PAINTERLY feel to it. I was only doing a still so I experimented a little to see what kind of results I could get using photoshop.
As far as my textures go the body and hair were textured using photos from 3dsk. Once I finished projecting the textures from the photo I masked out all the highlights and shadows from the photo caused by any camera flash. Long process but it yeilds good results. I did it that way so my highlights would come from my spec channels and not the lighting from the projected photos. The clothing was a combination of photos and hand painting along with a lot of layer and mask effects in Photoshop.

tobbeo - Thanks for the feed back, Yeah presentation has been a weakness of mine but I’m working on getting better at it :wink:

I will try and get my sss shader work flow images up here tomorrow.

awesome modeling and textures …

Congrats, love the pose, anatomy, and, yes, the shoes :slight_smile:

Coooooool!!! :sunglasses:

Top row I say! Really nice work. I wouldn’t want to mess with her :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

top row!!!

Top row for me :+1: :+1: …I love your work man!

Ah, that explains it. I thought I was seeing things. :smiley: Great job, really came out well.

im your fans

mind blowing dude. I love the final close up render that you did (the first one that shows up)… the subtle things like the glowing pattern on the skin and the veins on Juuuuust showing through… amazing. Great job.

This is mean!

She he’s so attractive! :slight_smile:
Wonderful work, I wait to see your next one!

Ciao, Angelo

Great work man! Love the sculpting… definitely has my vote for top row!:+1:

Great model…texture and presentation…5 stars!! :+1:

Great images really great

how many years you take to reach this quality?

really great I think you should create a Sketchbook for yourself

:slight_smile:

Really awesome work…this is one top row quality!

Okay, here some images of my work flow for those who wanted to see it. This is just a quick run down of how I usualy work. I model my base mesh in Maya in the “A” pose, I then create all other pieces to fit the model, clothing, armor etc. Once I have a base sculpt on all my subtools I move to the pose phase using Trans Pose,I usualy put my pose on a Layer. Once the desired pose is finished I create another layer to add any additional sculpting tweaks to reinforece the pose I have chosen. For example she has one hand in a fist. On the “Tweak” layer I will go in and add the proper folds and wrinkles to supprt the anatomy for a fist. I do this for all subtools.

workFlow.jpg

The values for the SSS shader will vary based on the size of your model. So the values that I have may not work for all scenes.

Thanks for visiting.

Attachments

Shoe.jpg

Excellent work man.

Thanks for sharing bud! Top Row :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks for the update. I love her, she is tough and sexy. Your work flow sounds like a recipe for “awesomeness”. cool stuff man !!

Very nice work, specially the pose, I loved it. congrats!

i this is looking really nice, and thank you for sharing how you did made it. i have a questing I can see on the weir mesh that there are different colour sections, dose this mean the arm and lege are not attached, if so how did you go about sculpting like this, becuse wouldnt the diffent body parts be on diffent sub tools.

I hope you understood that coz its a bit confusing what I have put.

well done again it looks fab, i love it