ZBrushCentral

Savage Beauty

Thank you, very kind.

Awesome!! Great job, how is this not top row yet???

love the pose and the model no words man good work

Nice work !

wohoo looks awesome ! top row stuff

Beautiful!

I think you can improve your presentation (ground looks very blurry like it’s flat and has a low res texture on it). The fence needs improvement since it has those not so flattering grey lines.

But the model itself and her textures are great.

Grrrrreat! Excellent from whatever angle you look at it, the model, the texturing, the rendering. I love it all.

Saw this at cg,loved it then and love it more the more I see it.I think Kraken remarked on the big forearms but I guess if shes knocking the hell outta everyone then fair forms.She can kick my but anyday …love it…cal

gorgeous :+1:

Fantastic pose and expression :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Fantastic job !!! :+1:

How much time did it take to build such a awesome model ?

Beautiful detailing and texture work, great pose too - top notch
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow! NICE!
I really like her look, her pose, but maybe to much bump (If you use it) on her skin, look like a old skin.
I guess she would be more, or much sweat after a bloody fight she have been going true… I guess!

Great job…love it! :+1:

Looks awsome… little bit more in pshop… (lack of pixel) but overall it’s awsome…

It is her imperfections that makes her look so human and real. I hate when people make their imagery so sterile.

looks great :+1:

That’s awesome! Maybe a cyborg MMA fighter? Great skin too.

Did you 2D the hair in the final composite?

Great job and nice pose and expresion…
keep going!!