ZBrushCentral

Orb - Heroes of The Storm Art Dump

This is absolutely awesome and I love it!

Awesome work you have here!

Great stuff. But why there is no paypal payment option for gumroad brushes?

wow. absolutely love your style. so clean and smooth <3 thank you for sneak peak at your workflow.

Great work here and thank you very much for those brushes. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Thank you for the opportunity to use these brushes and even more to learn how this all works.

Thanks for sharing this. It’s great how you solved some problems. Every model and texture looks great in the game! Congrats!

so much cool stuff here!

great works…nice

Truly, this program is clay in your hands! amazing stuff; thanks for sharing.

Eye popping details, splendid work.:+1: To read the thoughts and guiding principles behind your work has been a pleasure.

Thank you for the gift of so many fine brushes.

good job. zbrush so amazing

I just purchased your brush set. (Yes I know they are free…but so darn good just had to give something!) Love the work and thanks for sharing with us all! Very inspirational indeed! :slight_smile:

This is very impressive.

Are your clay renders done in ZBrush with a MatCap? These look especially pleasing!

Amazing work! Thanks so much for sharing!

Do you sculpt tileables all in one mesh (alpha + brush wrap mode for tiling) or do you insert meshes on top of a plane (ex. IMM rocks on sand plane)?

amazing. good brushes

Thanks a lot guys!

Do you sculpt tileables all in one mesh (alpha + brush wrap mode for tiling) or do you insert meshes on top of a plane (ex. IMM rocks on sand plane)?

I use wrap mode for organic textures like this one
michael-vicente-73.jpg
Unfortunately Insert brushes don’t work with wrap mode (would be awesome actually) so I drop some rocks etc with alphas.
To be honest I use Wrapmode2 instead of 1 so I can have a bigger frame, I then bake this on to a 2048 plane and crop in photoshop to 1024 so I end up with a perfect tile without tweaks.
When I work on big tillable textures made of big subtools I don’t use wrap mode, I try to make a “puzzle piece” until that puzzle pieces works with repetition.

Attachments

michael-vicente-73.jpg

Incredible stuff!

Very awesome post! Gives alot to think about, thanks a bunch for sharing! :+1:

unfortunately insert brushes don’t work with wrap mode (would be awesome actually) so i drop some rocks etc with alphas.

Thanks for sharing your workflow!
Yep IMM dont work with wrap but, as always with Zbrush, I think I have found a workaround just few hours ago :slight_smile:

Plugin from Joseph Drust for tilable nanomesh. Just create a NNM brush from IMM and then it tiles across edges.
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?192878-NanoTile-Textures!-unofficial-Information-Installation

Thanks Joseph, another awesome plugin!