ZBrushCentral

NickZ Beta Blast. (8 movies added page 32) April 2013

I just wanted to let everyone know about the new “channel” that I am setting up on www.veoh.com (I love this site.)

veohScreenGrab.jpg

My own private channel is http://www.veoh.com/channels/nickz

Peace,

NickZ.

nice video of your work learned some new approches watching you work Alien host is very cool sculpt as well.

I have made a new time - lapse movie. I started this one as a sphere, used another sphere as a Subtool, cloned it, mirrored it for my second eye.

[attach=90460]attachment.gif[/attach]

Click Here To See The Video.

Music and transitions built in After Effects.

Hope you enjoy,

NickZ.

Attachments

alienShark_3.4_01.gif

Wow, nice video, thanks! :+1: :+1:
Great to see how far we can go with those details. It’s hard to wait for ZB3, lurk, lurk…

Really cool man:+1:

Sweet video and great work. Was awesome watching your process and very interesting to see how you do detail. Thanks for putting it together.

yes, is incredible…they had no time to put his finger in the movie palette:D
btw: thanks for share your skills
Andreseloy

hey Nick, great work man!!

-Thanks for sharing the videos they are very nice!!.,BTW, wich was the final resolution of the alien shark head?

-Can i ask you please to also make a time lapse video of making a human head also from an sphere…

Thanks…

Many thanks for the very instructive insights into your workflow and those mel scripts. I’m sure I’ll adopt a few things here and there into my own!:smiley:

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the videos! You are really helping me get to speed in zbrush 3.

thanks for taking the time to put that channel together… it was a joy to watch

hey nick!

really great work.
looking forward to dig into those vid’s later today.

-r

great work here!!!

Alex Oliver

very nice work !

please tell me what is the name of the artist we listening in the tutorial ?

he is very good , almost like you

Nick,
Its always so instructional to see the work flow of other artists. For instance you use masks a lot in your sculpting and it significantly aids your design as well as your use of the lazy brush in skin texturing. I can see places in my own efforts where these approaches would help me. So a special thanks for posting these vids.
Your traditional sculpting in clay really shows. :wink: Any time you feel like making more videos I’m going to be tuning in :+1: .

Yes I second that! exellent! :slight_smile:

Very nice of you to share, and great work!

thanks

Hey Nick,

Good stuff!!! Keep up the great sculpts and posting those videos. It is really great to see other people workflows. Also, it is nice to see some fellow Orlando 3D Artists up here. :smiley:

I just purchased my own personal copy of ZBrush, so I plan on posting some videos and tutorials as well. Which video service do you like the best?

zerodean - Thanks, I’m glad you liked them.

andreseloy - I love the new movie feature. Everyone should give it a try. I’m going to try and record everything I do for now on.

yolao - The final resolution is 1,572,864. I ran out of resolution in the neck area a bit, but I plan on resurfacing the mesh at some point.

highlander_72 - Will do bud! Thanks.

Mastershokhan - Glad I could help! :slight_smile:

SalmonGod - My pleasure. :slight_smile:

abyss103 - Have fun!

alexleia - Thanks bud! I’m a big fan of your work!

smeagol - That is me. (Don’t make fun! :slight_smile:

hyper1 - It’s funny, I never realized the power of mask until only recently. Helps out so much! My tip is to hide your mask (ctrl H) while you paint, this way you know exactly what you are sculpting.

Lil’sister - I will keep making new videos. I can’t stop, it is too much fun!

MrLearner - No prob, I like to share.

Jaidek - www.veoh.com hands down.

Hi Nickz your workflow is great was very easy to follow what you did, and using a polyshere to model aliens and creatures make it fast intuitive and fun.
Impressed by the semplicity of your tecnique and the complexity of your results. :eek:
I love your work .

Thanx so much for sharing and looking fwd to see more videos. :smiley: