ZBrushCentral

NickZ Beta Blast. (8 movies added page 32) April 2013

Astonished works! :+1:

Got to sculpt in Zbrush last night. I was trying out the rapid start feature and this is what came of the session.

humanElderSketch_34view.jpg

I used the new “movie” feature and recorded the session. As soon as my Google video is approved I will add it to this post.

Peace,

NickZ. :slight_smile:

Looks great ,being teased more here:evil: :smiley: :+1:

I changed the nose a bit, changed the ears a little, changed the shape of the jaw a little. Added spheres as eyes with the new sub tools. Added a few new dedtails here and there and then I made a larger pic so you could see some of those detials.

humanElderSketch_revised.jpg

great model and good skin details :+1:

If you have ZB3 and would like to download my (Human Elder sketch .ZTL) for free.

[Click Here To Go To Download Page](http://www.sharecg.com/view.php?upload_id=3883)

Please let me know what you think.

I'm still trying to get a movie of how I made this thing going.  Working on getting the file size down.

Peace,

NickZ.

P.S. I f you like the model I made, make sure to log in at www.sharecg.com and rate my model for me. Thanks!

great thanks cant wait for the movie!!!

I found a place to host my video.

http://www.sharecg.com

humanElderSketch_movieIcon.jpg

Click here to see the movie.

The video will not stream that great on the first day. Here is what the site says about it.

"This video loads and plays slowly because it is not yet mirrored at our higher speed facilities. Within 24 hours, this issue will be resolved, and this video will play as fast as all others on this site.

Thanks,
The ShareCG Team"

I hope that Pixologic has a plan to host videos, because this is soooooo much fun and it is cool to see a model develop. I think it would attract a lot of new customers. (hint, hint)

Here is the Google vidoe link.

hey thanks is there any way to download these flash player movies so we can watch these on the computer when ever we want?

the video dont work:confused:
Sorry
Andreseloy

Interesting technique with the tweakin after some detailing (rather than a
block-in and then detailing). Thanks for showing it nickz. :slight_smile:

andreseloy - the video works, but I think you’ll need the latest flash player
from adobe.

Someone on Conceptart.org just let me know about http://www.virb.com/ THis is a cool place to uplaoad your new ZBrush 3.0 movies that you make. Sign up was easy and uploading your vidoe is very easy as well.

Check it out here.

I wish that I could embed the video file into this thread. Here is the code that they supply to do so.

<object height=“380px” width=“430px” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” data=" name=“movie” value=“http://www.virb.com/external/video/11798/eS7eCs3E5gaheTqJX5wWAMn62znYwafN” /><param name=“quality” value=“best” /><param name=“wmode” value=“transparent” /><param name=“salign” value=“tl” /></object>

Anyone know if these threads can support this? If not can we get that support?

That would rule!

Here is a quick video that I made for someone on Conceptart.org. He was asking some “How do I get started” questions.

Click Here to see the video I made on vib.com

Hope this helps some one!

NickZ.

This is a model that I made while using the new “movie” feature. (I love this thing) Modleing time was about 45 - 60 min. Music added in Afte Effects. Sound track by Xerxes - recorded live for DI.FM (7 June 2004)

alienHost_Part_01.jpg

Click here to view the video on virb.com

Click here to view the video on sharecg.com

The next video that I make will deal with the hi frequency detial pass.

Peace,

NickZ.

P.S. If you would like to download my alienHost_part_01.ztl

Click here to go to my sharecg.com page.

I realy enjoyed watching that, nice music as well, and of corse great modling results. How did you duplicate the eye ball to the other side, looks like there is a mirror copy or somthink?

Thanks for sharing this.

tez - you have to “clone” your sub tool and then you have to use the “mirror” tool in the deformation area.

Hope that helps and thanks for the kind comments!

NickZ. :slight_smile:

Great video… nickz…

Yes indeed, very nice work , thanks for the video.

At roughly 3:35 into the video, I thought: “Hey, it’s the alien George Washington!”

His face just seemed right for that, and the extended head shape was not unlike a powdered wig.

That spark inspired some interesting ideas, so I thought I’d share. :lol:

Ctrl-Z vbmenu_register(“postmenu_355825”, true); - Very cool! I hope that it inspires you to make something cool! Let me know when you have something.

Peace,

NickZ.