ZBrushCentral

Newest work.

Making progress on the painting part of this. I still need to paint the bottom part, add a background and play with the lighting.

Yeah! Thats staring to look really good Deke

Thank you, Blue. It’s amazing how many layers of paint you have to use to get a decent look lol. I just need to figure out the rest. I swear if I’d just sketch out my concepts I’d be way better off, in a way thats what I love about zbrush. It feels like you’re sketching out your concepts. At least that’s how I feel. :slight_smile:

Done. On to the next one.

very nice work. i really Dig the details you add in your work. Keep it up i look forwerd to seeing the other work you come up with!.
adam

Thank you, Adam!!

I appreciate it. :smiley:

Dude. LOVE your work. Keep posting!

Thank you, mpaquin! :slight_smile:

Very Nice ! I like the minimalist abstraction in this piece and the way it draws your view first to the creature and then to the emptiness
of the surroundings , also this is always the way I pictured the Sandworms of Dune… Deke

Thank you, Blue!

Dune is one movie I’ve never seen. I had to look up what those sand worms look like and I can see what you mean. Maybe I’ll try and find that on Netflix. I heard its a classic. :smiley:

Holy cow I love that last one!
He/she/it is some how sort of cute, I guess in the same way those little dogs with the pushed in faces some how manage to be cute.

ah very nice and …you should absolutely see DUNE …originally this film was an planned by Jodorowsky , Giger (after alien movie) was asked to design the planet Dune, its inhabitants and the famous worms of course together with Rambaldi (r.i.p) for special effects…also Salvador Dalì was asked to imperson the Emperor…unfortunately nothing of all this has happened but anyway the movie saw the light with the great David Lynch

lol, thank you! :smiley:

Thanks bud. Yea i think I’m gonna have to watch Dune. :smiley:

I was playing around with the IMM brushes from badking. Pretty fun to mess around with.

goop.jpg

Yeah Awesome I guess you’re using the splash brush from Bad King, I have been spending some time watching the videos and picking up some new skills…
You’re splash looks great by the way, I have done some similar things with liquid looking mesh making them from fractals but its a long process to get there this is faster and u can stay in Zbrush…

Thanks Blue!

Yea I used those from badking. It was a lot faster than making these with zSpheres. Well kinda.

Wow!
That’s wild, it looks ALMOST edible…

Take a bite! :wink:

Thank you, Mealea!!!

I was watching Doomsday Preppers and I decided to make a redneck bomb shelter for fun.

I used some of the IMM brushes from this thread http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?170167-Insert-Multi-Mesh-Repository&p=1001869#post1001869 and my own. I can’t get enough of the new Panel Loops. I might paint it now. Not sure.

I really love this one!!! I would like to see more like this! I love the sepia. :smiley: Just looked through your whole thread … everything is very unusual and well done! :smiley:

Cheers, David