ZBrushCentral

Newest work.

Haha, that’s awesome. You just described it better than I could. Perfect. And thank you!! :smiley:

I love all the work you have here.
That orange and yellow thing is absolutely wonderful!
I’m having trouble subscribing to the thread though but I have a work around so its ok.
I’m still frolicking about in your gallery on Deviant art, its fantastic!

Cheers!
Mealea

Thanks for visting tonare…Me I live in Florence, and Spend more time at the beach then watching football, So to me Ducks / Beavers is all the same to me… :slight_smile:

I did visit your site, very cool abstract art, Iike it alot…I have done a series of abstracts with Sculptris which you can find here,

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?91392-Blueferrets-Sketches also there was an Abstract Challenge with some wonderful artists

pieces…

Glad to see someone else from oregon, Yeah Fungus ! :slight_smile:

Now when you start talking Steelers, Thats My team ( Even though that was back in the Bradshaw Days )…

I know what you mean I’ve been working 3ds Max since version 2…and Found Sculptris and Then Zbrush about a year ago…

And now I am thoroughly addicted to it… and this is a new method of using Grouploups tool to flesh out models Thanks to Mealea Ying aand her

thread … Deke

PS: Any time you come to florence give me a heads up and you will be more than welcome at our house as long as we can talk a little bit about art…

Hey thanks a lot I appreciate it. I’ll probably be there around thanksgiving maybe. I’ll see how work is. And if we do go up there I’ll give you a shout. We’ll definitely talk about some art.:slight_smile:

And yea me to, Steelers since the 70’s. No team will ever be that good again.

Its funny you say that about Mealea. I just watched her grouploops vid on the plane. I’d like to try that on an abstract shape.

Yeah. I think you’ll like her tutorial… she does some awesome stuff…

Well back to work for me and the Leno Show …

I ask one of my favorite new 2D artists(Brent Hollowell - http://brenthollowell.deviantart.com/) if I could try and model one of his paintings that I liked. It’s not exact but its been cool giving it a try.

Now to paint him up. :slight_smile:
bp.jpg

Its looking good! It actually kinda looks like the head of the piece i just posted hahaha. Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Looks like a great start…

Here’s the finished product. I would of gave it a background but this is off someone else’s sketch and I didn’t feel like taking it further than the model. Was cool to do though. :slight_smile:

Nice sculpt.

I like the detailing and the poly paint.

Thank you, Laurie. :slight_smile:

Nice. Great sculpt and polypaint.

Thank you, VFX. It was something different for me and I’m glad I tried it.

Very Nice. Its almost an abstract with its minimalism … Deke

Thank you, Blue!

Sorry for the late reply.

Its been a little while since I posted anything. Client work gets in the way of the fun stuff. :slight_smile:

Here’s a couple projects I’m working on. I’m trying to get faster and trying to stick to a goal of completing at least one finished scene per week in zBrush alone including the render. I can’t figure out why the BPR filters are greyed out when I try to use it on some of my scenes but I’ll ask in the troubleshooting forum.

cdzb.jpg
d1.jpg

Thanks for checking it out. :slight_smile:

Ron

Looking good, The filters do not become active until you finnish a render…could that be it… Deke :slight_smile:

Aha! Thanks Blue!

Thats how n00b I am to zbrush still lol. I’ve never made a full render with it yet. :S

Anything I can help with, would be happy to do so… Deke