Thanks you widi!

Hey thank you chalk!!

Cool:+1:

Ya, outstanding:+1:

Cool stuff man:+1:

Thank you! :smiley:

@nebular - Thanks you!

@dman3d - Thanks man!

I went ahead and textured this thing and used fibermesh for the tall grass/weeds. I might go further and give it a sky or some type of bg.
rnp2.jpg

Looks great so far. I’m anxious to see the final result)

I really liked the original better! Something about the simplicity of the monochromatic image was more powerful IMHO. :smiley:

Cheers, David

It’s really cool that you never fail to put your style in every stuff you made. Nice works! :+1:

yes i like it very cool details , i prefer it mono but probably 'cause i’m on greyscale ultimately eheh

Thanks bud! :smiley:

I’m with you there. I’ve always liked the mono look myself but my wife complains that I never texture anything lol. Thanks man!

Thank you, Marcus…I really appreciate that.

Thanks bud!

Yea me too. I love clay renders as well.

Some really wonderful work you have here. Love the shelter. :slight_smile:

I couldn’t stop thinking about what it would look like in the desert so I took a quick hour to try and make it look a real as I could. A lot of of flaws but its just for fun and practice.

Thanks Ghost!

nice house:+1::wink:

You forgot the Rottweiler on the chain, LOL… I like it it, good technique…Are you planning your summer cottage… :slight_smile:

lol…my wife asked if that was our new vacation home. Looking back on it I should of modeled a tear drop camper and halfway buried it. That would of looked more redneck lol. Some people have asked me to do different bomb shelter themes. I might start a series of them one day I dunno. It was cool though. I laughed a lot throughout this piece. This hillbilly is messy but has good taste in stainless steel. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. :smiley: