ZBrushCentral

New WIP (nudity)

I think I am finished with the polypaint and ready to make some maps.

alltextured2.jpg

Attachments

alltextured.jpg

Nice Suit. :smiley: :+1:

Nice Character Creation! :smiley: :+1: I want to see his face. may be scary. like this :evil:or :angry: . Awesome Concept sketches and website.

Here are the maps and some harware renders from Maya. I baked the matcaps into the all the textures except for the body, but he is not as shiny as he is in the ZBrush renders. I think it is the spec map:qu: The UVS follow the template for UV’s in Unreal. I made the spec maps with crazy bump and at this point I am thinking that I should make them again. Right now, the base is 5416 tris. I think this is the lowest polygon humanoid I have ever made!
texturesheet.jpg

Attachments

NormalMapped.jpg

Hardwarerender.jpg

Well, I put the character into UT3 today. This is my second try at the custom character mod and I finally got it right! woohoo! Pretty happy overall, but I was not able to use the matcap capture in the textures to the fullest extent because of some UV/roadkill issues. Overall, not too shabby.

UT3screens.jpg

Not bad graphics, i see it.
In the game it looks quite nice.

I agree for ya second one its pretty dam good.Well done…Will be fun watching you improve with each character…great job matey

THanks rouncer and Deltathund3r. I appreciate your feedback.
I am trying to get better with every character.:slight_smile:

I did a pose today and added the base and Tonfas.

crouchingpose.jpg

Great Work Matt. I see you’ve been working on your craft a bit more. Nice poly flow and textural feel. That dude look bad a$$!

I think the bottom of the feel don’t feel grounded / flat on the heel and there seems not to be enough room for the toes of such a huge dude in those boots. Other wise He looks very cool.

I like the Unreal shots. They are very dramatic.

Keep it up!

Did you make a base mesh then re-topo?
-E

Thanks for the feedback Elliott. I modeled the mesh in Max.:+1:

Here is an Illustration I made of this character. Had some fun with this one.
Thanks for looking!

redIllustratiocomplete.jpg

Nice job dude…

Looks spectacular as an illustration! Great work.

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it.

I decided to make a morefinished image of the Worker.
workerredo.jpg

Some really cool works ,love the ut3 model!regards cal:+1:

THanks Cal! Your stuff is pretty nice too.

I have been competing in the 2009 Comicon challenge. I chose to do Wolverine in the Civil War(US). I have been trying to get a facial expression of hostile determination. Here is where I am with it.

faceclose.jpg

pose1.jpg

Attachments

pose1-mid.jpg

Here is some more stuff!

beauty.jpg

Attachments

ConstructionShot.jpg

TextureSheet.jpg

Great pieces Matt, love the way Wolvie turned out and good of you to post your assett… will be embarking on the max-zbrush-max path myself just as soon as I finish learning zbrush

Look forward to seeing more :slight_smile:
cheers
H