ZBrushCentral

New WIP (nudity)

Thanks Raw! Good luck on your projects.

Here is another character. I am working with only red and green with varied levels of value and saturation. Eventually, she will go into UT3 as a custom character.

SGWIP!.jpg

Here is a new idea.
[komodosteve2.jpg]

Here is my first zshere2 sketch. Playing around and getting used to things… for making 3d objects, it feels very painterly.

[attach=157532]zsketch1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

zsketch1.jpg

Still doing stuff with Zsketching.

Spidersketchcolor2.jpg

Thanks for sharing! Have you tried to convert this to an adaptive skin? I am very curious to see how this converts to actual geometry. It looks great so far but I am sceptical to how clean the mesh will be and how close it resembles the zsketches. Please share when you get to that point. Thanks again. :+1:

That is a sweet looking spider can’t wait to see what the mesh looks like.

the spider looks fantastic, hope it will work well when you convert it :slight_smile:

Hey man that works pretty well, very cool!
How many time to do that?

Spider looks cool.
I am also curious about how the skinning will work.

Aberrant: Thanks for the comment! I still want to sketch out the webbing, so, I have not converted yet. I kinda like the way the zspheres look when they culminate into something.

wdcstudios: Thanks! Me Too. I am guessing I will have to retopo and such, I think it might be kinda neat to have the normal map look just like the ZSpheres.

Al.Tintop: Thanks! Me too. I do like the look of the zsketches themselves too.

weirya: It was a couple hours and thanks!

Madam Yes: Thanks!. Me Too.

matt, the spider is looking awesome! i cant wait to get 3.5 installed in class.

For thos of you that are curious, here is a unified skin from the spider that I sketch out. 7.7 million polys.
I used these Unified Skin settings-
SDiv=4
Resolution 512
smooth=13
Now I can decimate, retopo, whatever…
spiderAdaptiveskin.jpg

i see what u mean by painterly…cool enuff to stand alone like that! i really like how its coming so far!

Sweet, thanks for the update. What about an adaptive skin? is that possible? Unified skin at 7.7 million is a bit much IMO. Anyway thanks again for sharing, its exciting to see these new features.

Hey jjo, Thanks.

Aberrant, I tried the adaptive skin too and it didn’t work out as well because of the simplicity of my armature. The loops and strands did not project. That is why I want with a unified skin. 7 million is high. ZBrush is ok with it, though. I am trying to get decimation master working with 3.5 ATM. thanks for stopping by!

Hey nice one ! Another great example of use of ZSpheres 2 / ZSketch!
And this was done quick too (it was only released yesterday)!

Hey Darukin, Thanks! It was pretty fun to sketch out. Once the plugns work again, I will do more with it.
In the meantime, I have been working on my Max skills. Here is what I have been up to. Color and Normal from ZBrush sculpt. This is a nice render of a UT3 suton character mod.

spacegirltestpose.jpg

Attachments

spacegirltestpose2.jpg

here is an update for spacegirl…

here is an update of the space girl.

[attach=159175]warmer-render.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

warmer-render.jpg