ZBrushCentral

New Sketch book and Beta

Thanks all :slight_smile:

@Santis: Thanks dude, idk when the last time you saw my work was by my website or my cghub should provide a good idea of where I’m at :stuck_out_tongue:

Wasn’t feeling well today at all, almost didn’t do anything today, but managed to pull this one out, hour from a sphere. excuse the quality, but like I said in the beginning, this sketchbook is for me not you :stuck_out_tongue: Now to rest my tummy :frowning:

sulg.jpg

oh and I did a studio render of my beefcake :stuck_out_tongue:

woman.jpg

Attachments

sulg.jpg

i thijnk he came out fine, nice forms all around

thanks dude :slight_smile:

Hulkenstein, 1 hour sketch from a sphere:

Concept based on Bart Tiongson sketch

bart-concept.jpg

[youtubehd]Q4Ccerfdp7E&hd=1[/youtubehd]

Attachments

small.jpg

just playing around with the character

i really like your quick sculpts, good eye for nice looking forms
i need to do some quick sculpts, i can never get anything look decent below 2h ;f

Thanks a lot man :slight_smile: Just try not thinking about it and it’ll come.

That said this next lunch crunch I found some difficulty finding the character, and ended completing it in just shy of 1 hour 25 min. Sometimes you got it, sometimes you don’t.

1 hour 25 min from a sphere, color included in time.

hulk.jpg

[youtubehd]CqMi-U5C7yw&hd=1[/youtubehd]

Attachments

sulg.jpg

ZBrush-Document2.jpg

It was 5:30 AM when I did this, I hadn’t sleep all night. I did this in an hour from a sphere to to try and tire myself out.

2.jpg

No love for the lunch crunches eh? haha its okay I like em :stuck_out_tongue: heres something a bit different, a studio render of my monkey deer

smaller version:

Larger version:

Awesome!! Monkey deer is great! I love the lunch crunches, keep them coming.

Josh

good :slight_smile: and I will

Its 4 am here, another insomnia fueled sculpt… hour from a cube.

580075_106240802862386_1852878695_n.jpg

Attachments

fishy1_1.jpg

These are great man. Love the renders. What package / renderer are you usin?

dang love the top heavy demon-boy that is awesome, I’m also wondering what you render with, they all look great!

if you look at my adventurer on the previous page, you’ll see the lighting set up, and its maya/MR

and heres the sculpting process:

[youtubehd]-iv6hEvsEuI&hd=1[/youtubehd]

Hulkenstein (yes I know) Toy Render

man, you really make want to render stuff in something different ;D You using decimation before exporting ?]
Anyway looks great, like an actual toy

love all your work m8, keep it up. And let the sleepless nights flow i love some of your late night sculpts

Been slightly sick, so heres another 3AM sleepless sculpt. This sculpt is done asymmetrically, meaning no symmetry turn on at any time during this sculpt, because of that my time went from 1 hour to two, but I really think it helps improve your hand and understand how forms flow. Anywho: two hours from a sphere, no symmetry, wizard dude’s last stand, 2 hours time includes prop creation. if you guys want to see the sculpting vid I’ll post it. I kept redoing parts of the model over and over so thats what added to the time :confused: oh well I’m sick so deal :stuck_out_tongue:

[youtubehd]sxjx0UHqgwM&hd=1[/youtubehd]

nice gesture

Can really feel the movement in that last one, great stuff.