ZBrushCentral

New Sketch book and Beta

Nice believable creature, Id say your keeping things loose :wink:

1h ? damnnnn, magic

nice , keep up man… i follow your work.

thanks everyone :slight_smile:

I did a bit of a texture test over my lunch, just to see what I might want to do with this thing.

recieved.jpg

test-fem.jpg

If any of you were following me on twitter last night, you know that before I went to sleep I decided to start a female from a sphere, well I passed out last night haha, and ended up doing the rest of the model now, I turned it into a Cortana sketch, I have hair sculpted but I’m holding off because I’m not happy with it. But yea a quick little doodle, I decided to take some liberties with here, especially when it came to suit design, because frankly Im grouchy in the evening and who the hell wants to paint lines on a model? So I took the suit design from a few of the titles (I must admit I don’t play halo) and the pose was inspired by a piece done by scott fisher (modified heavily though, I dont like using other artists concepts for reference when I don’t have to)

About a little less than 2.5 hours from sphere to textured image (mainly because of that damned suit) I might add some stuff and render her out,

the textured version is a bit monkey armed, I fixed it after generating the textured images. Its just a sketch after all :lol:

ZBrush-Document2.jpg

ZBrush-Document.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush-Document2.jpg

IMG_20120826_022008.jpg

Had some time today during lunch so I tweaked the sketch.

ZBrush-Document2.jpg

Thats that platfrom that makes the hologram, she’ll be somewhat transparent I think.

VERY cool. Looking great. Loving it.

Ezra

Love the idea of the outfit (or tatoos or whatever they are) she’s very sexy, and natural. Looks tall

Excellent stuff in this thread … thx for sharing with us Framedworld … more please :smiley: :wink:

Very cool! Saw the elk creature on another blog too!

Cool, but is it me or there is no symmetry in the face ?

Nice Dodo Bird!

Really awesome sculpts, cant wait to see the finished holo girl.

thanks guys I’ll have an update on her soon. For now I’m in a bit of a rush but I just wanted to post this image, not sure if its done, just a studio render.

Cool Pretty awesome :slight_smile:

thanks, just some breakdowns showing off the above render, only stuff not posted earlier:

ZBrush-Document.jpg

ZBrush-Document2.jpg

and more hires version of the render:

Attachments

Untitled-2.jpg

Very cool! Thanks for the render breakdown.

How did you do the dust if you don’t mind?

Thats my secret :stuck_out_tongue:

body builder, not done, 3hrs from a sphere.

Very Nice! This sculp “feels” really nice. I’ve been silently lurking your sketchbook for a while know. Keep up the good work!

Really nice works. Go0d knowledge of human anatomy and co0l style.
Like :+1:

Wow, you are really improving!:+1: