ZBrushCentral

Need Assistance Resolving Compatibility Issue with ZBrush Feature

Hello

I’m facing a compatibility issue in ZBrush related to the Sculpting Brushes feature, and I am asking for help to resolve it. When trying to use the Sculpting Brushes, I face an unexpected behavior where the brush strokes appear distorted and irregular, despite the smooth and precise strokes I’m getting it.
I’ve rechecked the issue and attempted several troubleshooting steps, including reinstalling ZBrush, updating my graphics drivers to the latest version, and adjusting various settings such as brush sensitivity and tablet pressure. but issue is still there . Questions and Troubleshooting for ZBrush 3.5 Windows - #162 by brettSinclair.

My ZBrush version is 2022.1.3, and I’m running it on a Windows 10 PC with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GPU and a Wacom Intuos Pro tablet. I’ve also verified that all plugins are up to date and that my tablet drivers are correctly configured.

Even after all efforts, I haven’t been able to pinpoint the root cause of the problem or find a solution. Has anyone else faced similar compatibility issues with the Sculpting Brushes feature in ZBrush? If yes , I would greatly appreciate suggestions for resolving the issue.

Additionally, I’m interested in learning about any known compatibility issues with ZBrush 2022.1.3, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GPUs, or Wacom Intuos Pro tablets that might be relevant to this problem.

Thank you for your time and support!

Thank you
gregbowers