ZBrushCentral

My work from Assassin's creed 2 :)

Hi,

Amazing work man. bt i wanna ask you how much time did u take to complete these all models.

Again Awesome work.

Thanx
Sumeet.zb

Wow! Very good work.
post more!!!post more!!!post more!!!:smiley:

great! one of my most anticipated game

real good work Nicolas, looking forward of seeing more work on this artwork. I will check out these models ingame when I find some time to play. grtz M.

Hey Nicolas,
Great job! Keep making great stuff!:+1:

Flawless. You are a true talent and inspiration to all wannabe Games artists out there. Ground breaking, stunning work! :smiley:

Nice models and textures man… I can’t wait to get the game… I really enjoyed the first one. What was it like working on AC2?

awsome stuff man… and damn you worked on a hell of a lot of chars :stuck_out_tongue:

really looking forward to picking this up as soon as i have some money (who needs food when you have video games :p)

great work

nice,
but what exactly did you do on this models? only the hair and body? is it normal that the head and the body are done by different artists?

Amazing work!!! now I wanna play the game …hahaha
Thanks for sharing these models !!! So inspiring
Best regards

I like the character designs in AC 1 and i thought the models in AC 2 are less detailed. After seeing thist post i have to say wow good job and thank you very much for sharing and inspiration.

Wow I heard you worked on Assassins Creed 2 , AMAIZING man it so cool must be the best job EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR. Nic you are one of the best on the team you know that !!!( with no jokes) :wink: keep working hard.

Beautiful work.

Can’t wait to play the game, it’s been getting fantastic reviews.

Great characters, great game!

HI there

Great works, really superb characters :slight_smile:
Can you show some high poly models ?

cheers

outstanding work!!! simply amazing… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hey Nick! Fantastic stuff bro as always!!

Thanks for sharing!

Raf

Amazing work …
cheers :+1:

Thank you guys, really appreciate it. I’m glad that you enjoy the game too :slight_smile:

Aliasfx: thanks dude ^^

CapAmerica: it doesn’t matter, in this case most of the geometry are not connected, but they are attatched together to make one piece.

pitchepuck: i did everything you can see here both heads and bodys. but one , the head of Ezio has been done by Michel Thibaut (the lead), he did the hero character Ezio which included the head obvisouly.

nielot007: no sorry i don’t have any images of the hipolys for my portfolio.

wow so good :red_circle: amazing :red_circle: