My work from Assassin's creed 2 :)

outstanding :+1:

I really admire your work, well done!

great work on that game man
gotta try it out:D

Thank you very much everybody for your comment and kind words. :slight_smile:

some individual reply:
Intervain: thank you magda, that’s one of my favourite too: :slight_smile:

O/MI : it took about 8 days by model half of the time for modeling and the other for unwraping/backing maps/texturing .

grom : the map resolution are 20481024 on those renders for the body and 10241024 for the head.
In the game the textures are reduced by half and the head are even reduced at 256*256 for the guys of the crowed.
the textures are mainly photo-based with a occlusion pass on top of it. There is also obviously an hand-painted pass
for some stuffs like some shadows/dust/scratch/ornements etc.

Disco Stu: yes about a day by head sometimes less sometimes half a day more depends of the complexity of the texturing.

ISK-86: yes everything from modeling to texturing, that include the hires version obviously.

Teyon: thank you man glad you enjoy the game :slight_smile:

undoz: thank you dude , the workflow is pretty standard nothing unusual or secret.

pOiNtPuShEr: ahah danny thanks man ^^

Kupo: thank you jason.

Here are a few more images, i will add a couple other later need approval first.

![12.jpg|1100x607](upload://1VkDNMNGNBw1jvaleeGPXJa2wry.jpeg)![11.jpg|1100x510](upload://8cmKfxRuAoQmsjVUbDYwIsCL0U2.jpeg)![10.jpg|1100x710](upload://lbiGJD8Yx8tngmrU55v2IPXwZDx.jpeg)![09.jpg|1100x730](upload://oo3ZvR0YG03Je9pgBmvp53ouSQr.jpeg)

Great work, these look fantastic! I’m really looking forward to playing it after I can afford to get it.

Great stuff! A lot lower poly than I would have thought.
I’ll be picking up a copy for sure!

Excellent stuff, ncollings. Very cool works!

Fantastic low poly work! Really like the heads too. I haven’t played Assasin Creed 1 or 2 yet. I’m saving those for clothing reference.

Great work. Thanks for sharing.

i love assassins creed 2, amazing models throughout. love it all.

Great models and texture !!! Inspirational indeed.

Awesome stuffs , really like the texturing works

Too good:+1:
keep showing:)

nice work man. I am playing through the game right now. I have to say the first one I thought was really fun, just repetative. This one so far I really like how the missions are all different. I also like how it got tied into the first Assassins creed. Great job

Whoa :grimacing: that was a hell of a post!

Interesting to see those base meshes. Amazing how much realism you’ve pulled out of them. Also cool to see noticeable areas where you’ve used some stenciling or masking to cut out detail.

See now I’ve gotta go buy the game! Nice ad! :sunglasses:

that greate models iam big fan :+1:
i wonder how much ploy at low ploy model?!

You did a really good job ncollings.
May i ask you a question about modelling:
Should the game model have everywhere closed edges,no holes…? For example there are many characters with a hood on them, does it connect to the chest underneath? Or for example vests,or jackboots?

Hey Nick !
Excellent Job , mate!
I’m sure you had a lot of great time working on such cool characters.

Cheers!

Congrats nick. Job well done. The heads look fantastic. So does the clothing.

Nice work on this dude !