ZBrushCentral

My Work Dump!

Great male head, really dig the way youv done the lips, and the diffuse is looking really good too. im not sure about your sanity but i have similar problems too hehe. :wink:

I think you will only benefit from help from the likes of seb’s calibre.Your methods are stunning and irresistable viewing.Im glad I caught your thumbnail or Id be unsubscribed and very much in the dark.

Thanks for the workflows also,its peopel like you that help people like me and I deserve it lol.
cal

JohnnyRaptor: Heh! thanks I dunno, im kind of bothered about the lips still on that male, hes changed a little bit since that post, i should dig up an image of what he looks like now… And yeah dont you hate that ? the more you work on it the more problems you find argh! :mad:

calum5Zb: Wow man, seriously thats a huge call and im not worthy of it, there are craploads of amazing artists around seb is like a god to me and to hear even one oppinion suggesting that only seb calibre artists can help me, gives me the biggest head of all time :lol: .

However, im a realist and I know ive got leagues to go to catch up to the likes of seb!

Here was the update of the male head, i wont be doing any more to him at this point. Carrying on with the female…

Sorry needed to remove this picture…

this stuff is cool. the teeth and tong remind me of the feeling i had when i saw the first screen shots of max pain. awesome stuff.:+1: :+1:

Havn’t seen you arround for a while, (though it’s hard to forget such an abunce of awesome). Liking your new works, though the guys neck looks like it’s covered in large pores instead of stubble.

Being greedy for a moment, any chance of you posting your zbrush skin shader material? Also, what ever happened to the tutorial you were touting last year? would love to see it if/when it becomes available.

LeoAMD: Hey thanks for looking! Max Payne?! man thats so long ago hah!

Polyhertz: Hey thanks, yeah i agree, theres not much in the way of stuble going on there good point.

The skin shader material I found on zbrush central so long ago so I cannot remember his name Jimis i think it was… :o I will attach it to this post.

Sorry about the Tutorial i feel like an idiot!!! i posted it on cgtalk so long ago, and forgot about zbrush central ( throw bricks at me if you like :cry: )

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=39&t=537759&page=4&pp=15

Update, Started on the finer details, but i know of a fair few things still to edit in the mesh. I havent really decided on eye colour yet, but thought id give her eyes.

No hair style in my mind…but one will come as i progress.

I know one thing for certain, i wont be using any photos for any of my texture work. I like the more fantastical, non real approach for this girl.

Concept-Sculpt9.jpg

Hope you guys like.

Hey Hazardous! Sorry, I missed your latest Masterpieces!!! Bravo! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

piz: Hey man thanks for dropping by! Masterpieces ?!?!?! come on man i have along way to go before any pf my pieces can be considered masterpieces - but thanks man it means alot - gives me more power to continue! :+1: :sunglasses:

The male head is quite amazing.

The ears seem to hang low, though.

Thanks for posting the Z materials.

Great sculpts and thanx for the Mat. I know that guy, he used to work with me jeje. Kudos :+1:

bourbonchicken: Thanks man, good point ill fix that next time i open that ztool.

machado: Thanks for stopping by!! your welcome for the material :smiley:

Can anyone give me some advice on the girls face, structurally ? After i been looking at it so long i cant really see whats right or wrong anymore - is there any major structural problems - or missing things that should be there ?

One thing I can say is the small piece of meat just inside the eye - ive added that now - but really looking for other things - aside from of course, eyelashes and eyebrow hahah!

A little update on the girl…

pushed more colour into her skin, and added some more imperfections. Added the little meaty bit in the eye and gave her some brows, ive also applied some slight makeup to the area around her eyes.

Also decided to go with green eyes, and red hairstyle when i get to it :smiley:

Im no professional makeup artist so im kind of winging it… at the moment.
I dont want to do anything too rediculous just very golden and close to skin tone.

Ill go back to the lips next… they need more love.

She look stunning,id lower the pore bump on her nose tip?Thats all I could add.Looking forward to seeing this develope more.Did you polypaint that eye texture?wow…

cal

overhaul of the eye area…

still havent gone back to the skin or lowered that bump on her nose!

Sorry!
Calum5 thanks for stopping by, yeah everything you see here apart from the eyelashes and the white dots on the eye is a straight zbrush viewport capture.
All polypainted.

Im finding that the closer i think im getting, the real truth is the further away from completion i am.

Im going to have to wrap this up in the next day or so so i can start on a new piece.

Head_Render_4.jpg

What do you guys think, please hit me with all you got. I may not adjust all your critqiques, but ill certainly learn for next time.

Very nice :+1: :+1:

My only comment would be to loose some of the symmetry.

This is a thread that keeps on giving. Great stuff. :+1:

looks good. maybe make the lips slightly wider? and give her some hair! bald girls freak me out

Incredible,the lashes look awesome.I can crit this,maybe the big guns can.bye cal

Amazing textures. Really good.

I also took a look at your tutorial and was kind of hoping to see some insights on your actual texture painting process. Would it be possible for you to do something for that. Especially since all what i do looks like buckets of paint exploded.