ZBrushCentral

My WIPs

Been working on 3d printing some more models. Tried printing and vacuum forming a couple different plastics for the container part. Been smoothing out the pipeline for making this bottle. Now wondering if this is a viable product. Any tips On vacuum forming bottles?Let me know what do you guys think. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I see a lot of stuff has changed here. Its hard to figure out on what threads I can post on so if I’m posting in the wrong places please let me know. I wanted to post my current project that I finished, I modeled and 3d printed a stylized ukulele. Printed on an FLSUN with PLA at a .3mm height. Filled the layers with wood filler, sanded, primed and painted. Overall it sounded pretty decent for plastic. After sound testing I decided to put a few up on my etsy shop. I mainly wanted to put out the ukulele to see how people would feel about it. I put out 2 painted and one raw, no post process. But for now here are a few products I just put out. Let me know what you all think. Thanks. www.etsy.com/shop/AlarconPrints

PXL_20210528_154555338

2 Likes

Hey everyone,
I decided to upload a new item to the etsy shop. Its a downloadable model for a customizable 20-sided die with changeable panels. The one below was printed in resin and painted in black and gold. Let me know what you guys think about it. If anyone’s interested here a link for the shop.

ooh fancy dice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I started and printed this lamp a while back and over time I kept modding it to both improve print quality but to also have LED lights with batteries in it. This was a fun learning experience, while having zero knowledge in wiring. Anyway here’s the print, let me know what you all think.
Thanks.
P.S
For anyone interested I’ve added a few to my etsy shop.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlarconPrints

4 Likes

Here is a trinket I will be 3d printing as a gift for my wife. Its supposed to be a turtle with a cinnamon roll shell, but not sure if it reads well. Feedback if you got it. Thanks!

ZBrush-Movie

2 Likes

Made this as an exercise. Inspired by bao pham’s work.
Render01292304 colorScreencap BWScreencap

2 Likes

Re-worked/stylized an old model and for some reason I keep ending up with a half baked man bun for the hair style.
3qrtScreenCap FrontScreenCap ZBrush01312301

2 Likes

Added some color, might do a full body in the future.
Let me know what you guys think.
ScreenCap02012302 ScreenCap02012301 ZBrush-Movie02012301

1 Like

Another head exercise, loose concepting/coloring mainly having fun.
Colorscreencap02032301 Grayscreencap02032301 magi02032302

1 Like

Made another head as an exercise. Trying to get back into the grove of things, even spent some time doing the topology. Not sure if I did the topo right, tried doing it off of memory. Had fun doing it though.
DareColor DareGray darwire DareHead

Started trying to concept another ukulele idea. Based off the Siamese cat, still blocking it out/trying to figure out. Will 3d print when I’m happy with the model.

1 Like

Hey all,
Here is the finished ukulele. Modeled in Zbrush/Maya, sliced in Cura and printed on an Flsun v400. The material is PLA from Hatchbox3d. After making the first bird ukulele, I was surprised to have a smoother time making this new concept and went through fewer iterations. Let me know what you all think. Thanks.

Hi everyone, Here’s an idea for another ukulele.

1 Like

Hi all, made some changes to the whelp for both a cleaner printing process and aesthetics. Overall this ones a big boy and takes about 22 hours to print.