ZBrushCentral

My WIPs

I forgot to post this before. Here are some test expressions.
AndrexpresTest.jpg

Attachments

AndrexpresTest.jpg

After I finish this one I will go back to my stylized stuff. So far Right know I am in the Hair fibers phase.
WorkingFibers.jpg
Here was My first passDay1.jpgReff.jpg

Attachments

WorkingFibers.jpg

Day1.jpg

So I continued more on the hair and moved on to add some simple expressions
C&C always welcome.
simpleExpress.jpgday3.jpg

Attachments

day3.jpg

simpleExpress.jpg

Here are a couple of prints of the space koala. I dyed one green. The gray one is about 4" tall and the Green one is about 4.75" tall. Unfortunately I took my eyes off the green one and it magically moved to a different location and during that time the finger was broken off :frowning: .
0520181733b_HDR.jpg
0428181728a.jpg
0520181118.jpg

Attachments

0520181733b_HDR.jpg

Small personal project an Ornate flask. In a perfect world it would be made out of metal and glass. But I’m okay making it out of nylon and PLA.

FlaskR.jpg
RoundFlask.jpg
Flsk_WIP.jpg

Attachments

FlaskR.jpg

RoundFlask.jpg

Hey all,
I forgot to post the finished bottle. A friend of mine liked what I was doing so he decided to paint it. Let me know what you guys think I feel that since the plastic part of it isn’t transparent it came off more like a perfume bottle than a flask.
Finished%u00252Bflask.jpgRoundFlaskPaint1.jpgRoundFlasPaint2.jpg

Attachments

Finished%u00252Bflask.jpg

RoundFlaskPaint1.jpg

RoundFlasPaint2.jpg

Looks fantastic. Nice work!

Here is another head sculpt I enjoyed making. Let me know what you all think. The fist couple of images were rendered in marmoset the wire frame in zbrush.
RenderShots1.jpg
RenderShots2.jpg
FS-Render03.jpg

Attachments

RenderShots1.jpg

RenderShots2.jpg

FS-Render03.jpg

Hi everyone,
Been a while and I’ve been sort of busy. Starting off with my a hearthstone phone case that I made for myself.
I just couldn’t find a legit hearthstone case. Modeled in zbrush, printed in nylon dyed and polished.
Case150.jpgRawPrint.jpg
hearthstoneReander.jpg

Attachments

hearthstoneReander.jpg

Continuing on,
Here is a mask I created to go over my dust mask. Again made in Zbrush Printed in nylon.
MSK_Prnts.jpgShogunMask.jpg

Attachments

MSK_Prnts.jpg

ShogunMask.jpg

Here is a print of a character I modeled a while. Again concept from Chris sanders sketchbook vol 1 modeled
in zbrush and printed in nylon.
3qrt.jpgBack_Left.jpgZrender.jpg

Attachments

3qrt.jpg

What type of 3D printer did you get? The first few prints look like FDM but the last bunch of the phone case and the Sanders girl both look grainy like laser sintering. If so do you have an sls printer at home? These prints look great and am interested in getting my own 3D printer.

Hi froendjm,
I work in the 3d printing department for a manufacturing company so now and then if i’m lucky Ill get to print some of my creations in whats known as MJF (multi jet fusing).
Its like SLS but literally 1000 times faster. I think the closest thing to a consumer grade SLS printer is the Fuse 1 by formlabs.

Hey all,
Decided to see how fast I can print on my mini fdm. Each one of these weapons 1:30 hr to 2:00 hr.
MinWeapons.jpgMini_weaponTop.jpgWeaponsMins1.jpg

Attachments

MinWeapons.jpg

Mini_weaponTop.jpg

WeaponsMins1.jpg

Hi everyone,
Some more tiny weapons printed out in PLA. Again all were fast prints none of them took more than 2 hrs.
Kind of just pushing stuff out to make new ones.
Let me know what you all think.
MiniWeapons2.jpg

Attachments

MiniWeapons2.jpg

Thanks, thats a pretty sweet deal getting to work with 3D printing. I’m familiar with the fuse but doubt I’ll be getting one of those. Keep up the great work.

Jumping back into modeling again, painted this old model. Will be mixing it up for a while and continue posting 3d prints as well.

A post was split to a new topic: My WIPs

Thank you for sharing so much. Really enjoyed looking through your posts.

1 Like