ZBrushCentral

my book cover

Amazing thanks.

Amazing work, hope to see more!

Well done! I was speechless when I first saw this, truly amazing work. Do I dare say masterpiece? I love how the serpent is the common thread running between the two covers. It certainly makes an interesting statement. Can’t wait to show this thread to others. :slight_smile: :+1:

great detail… Superb :+1:

Amazing your work, congrats! :+1:

Hi just wanted to say dazzling, deeply awesome.

I wish I could time travel zbrush back to leonardo da vinci

WOW,looking really amazing!

I have owned Z-Brush for several years and am finally getting past the huge resistance I had to using it because it lacked precise measurement tools and layouts. As an organic 3D modelling tool it pretty much lands as top dog from what I have seen.

I have been looking around Z-Central trying to find a clear, step by step concept to completion tutorial that includes the more technical descriptions for a production best of class workflow.

I really love your art and being a relief it has some similarities to a event poster I am creating. Would you be willing to share some of the thinking and process that goes into your creation?

Thanks again and Great Work!!!

What I can say is… awesome concept to bring the history in Zbrush and execute the same in a marvelour manner… thanks for sharing… :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

awesome detail and texturing.

Great Work :+1:

I must admit, that I’m not impressed in the modeling, but in the composition and art itself I am. Just speechless. Kudos for you!

Stunning work. Congratulations…a very well deserved top row placement !

The detail in the book cover is amazeing! Very nice scene setup.

WoW that was awesome Aidin! pretty great amount of details, you should have spent lots of time for it, congratulation :slight_smile:

just one Word…AMAZING!!!
Epic sculpt man…just in love with the details!!!

Great work, I particularly like the inclusion of fingerprints -are they your’s?

thank you dude !

I was very happy to get a top row in my work. I’m glad you liked my work.Thank you for your attention.
thanks for all your kind comments.

magbhitu…thank you dude !
marcus_civis…thank you dude !
zber2…thank you dude !
nicksc…thank you dude !
Guedin…thank you dude !
Jerick…thank you dude !
KC-Production…thank you dude !
majid_smiley…thank you dude !:wink:
3mm…thank you dude !:wink:
boozy floozie…thank you dude !
aiman…thank you dude !