ZBrushCentral

my book cover

OH MY DOG! This is really impressive!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

If I could sculpt only a fraction as good as this I would be a happy man. Beautiful work and worthy of its top row place. Thank you for sharing. :+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Stunning! Marvellous! Beautiful!!!

that is totally insance, beautiful illustrated in zbrush mate! This really tells a story, made my day for sure!:+1:
All the best to you,

• Kenny:)

Stunning work, is this to be printed in 2d? Because 3d prints would be wicked.

Awesome !

Stunning! Especially the variety of textures. Would be interesting to see 3D prints of these gems.

Amazing level of detail! This must’ve taken forever! :+1:

fantastic details,like the simorgh one a lot:+1:

very nice …

Utterly breathtaking in it’s scope and Mastery.
One can but view and smile and admire and be enchanted by what you have achieved.

Wonderful work and a terrific Idea. I have never seen a book illustrated in such a fashion, and I think its fantastic. It breathes life into the ancient, the mythic.

Keep up your great work!

Beautiful work. Love your attention to detail and how you were able to convey so much dynamism and character on a book cover. Very inspiring use of Zbrush and 3D. Not only is this piece technically impressive but it is also very refreshing to see the content which you are focusing on. Persian history and the history of the Middle east is so grand and beautiful yet rarely seen. You’ve done a great job reminding us of a unique and impressive cultural heritage which deserves to be remembered.

Absolutely amazing!

what a magnificent work! :+1:

Simply breathtaking, thank you for sharing your work and some of your heritage.

Excellent work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

WOW!!! This is amazing!! The tiny details and the effect tat it has been banged out of gold of brass. Really well done!! I am truly in awe.:+1:

Stunning work rivaling Rodin’s Gates of Hell. I think you just redefined top row.

Superb!
Inspirational!