ZBrushCentral

my book cover

That is some amazing detail! How many subtools did you end up using? Also is it entirely zbrush? or did you start elsewhere?

This is beyond words…supernaturally beautiful

Defines Top Row level of achievement, congratulations!

Very nice work :+1:

That my Good Sir is a Beast!

This has so many amazing textures and patterns. Fabulous as a sculpt the entire riot of symphonic patterns just is overwhelming.

A tour de force! Truly magnificent.

Thanks
Cheers!

This is simply fantastic!!! Excellent work!!!

Please tell me you have WIP shots! This is just so good!

Really impressive! Love the demonic creatues, really cool! Especially like how you used a finger-print pattern to give the whole thing a really hand-made feel to it! The only thing bothering me is that there are some nasty cases of clipping arms (guy on the bottom left, the demon holding the sphere from below). But althogether very inspiring!

Insane Details! Great stuff

wow, really impressive way you have the 3D forms composed at one distance, amazing

tank you all

nothing else needs

Congratulations. Love to see traditional art brought back to life with ZBrush.

Really liked the work in the border. Fantastic job.

I can’t get over the details! I could sit here and look at it for hours and probably not notice everything. Cool indeed.

-Sam

Words fail me. It’s clear this was a work of love.

Will this be a book available worldwide?

That’s just knockout good. I am gonna have to try a relief sculpt now. I particularly love the coils rolling in about the middle ground.

Exceptional work.

Wonderful modelling and great construction.

Well done indeed.

Sweet! I really like all the intricate detail,insane!

Beautifully intricate work! So much detail on the material! :slight_smile:

This is majesterial work. Unique and a world all it’s own. Congratulations! David

Very inspiring work! :+1: