ZBrushCentral

Mouse Jeweller's Work Bench

Thank you for all your tutorials…It`s great. :+1: :slight_smile: Like all of them.

nice pendant:D

i cant believe your only 22…

great stuff

very very nice. I love these rings. I also love seeing zbrush used in this way. Great overall. These made me smile.

hehe. well i havn’t stoped using zbrush since i started uni 3 years ago… even more so since uni ended… tutors didnt like it :rage:

Hi,
Fabulous work!
In which machine are you printing the pieces?
I have made some 3D printing for sculptures (1/20th and 1/10th collectible figures) but I have never found a printer that would allow 16 microns.
Thanks.

it only prints in wax to my knowledge… and I don’t own it you’d have to ask protowax :slight_smile:

ill post some pics of the new prints when they arrive.

Seriously awesome use of the software!

:slight_smile: cheers… and WELCOME BACK ZBRUSHCENTRAL … we missed u :cry:

Congrats on the TopRow!

Amazing work and very generous videos.

Thanks for sharing your art and some of your techniques.

Great to see the decorative hard surface design. ZBrush has many more contributions to make to this area of industrial design. Would love to see a forum for ZBrush product design.

Cheers.

Steevo :+1:

ok guys the waiting is over… here comes 5 of my latest casts fresh from the printers. so they havnt been polished yet…

they still look awesome :slight_smile:

total print cost£200 + £116 for casting in silver

T-rex is definatly my faveIMG_2716.jpgIMG_2722.jpgIMG_2725.jpgIMG_2724.jpgIMG_2721.jpgIMG_2718.jpg

They look fantastic! What do you use to polish them?

we are looking at diffrent ways now. usualy just a buff polisher… but that can take off some detail.

atm looking at a barrel polisher.

Where do you get it cast in Silver or Gold ?

Amazing! They look awesome, keep up the good work!:+1:

some times we cast it at home… in this case protowax cast it for us, so we have the masters which we will use to take a mould from to create a wax tree.

Thanks this post is getting very interesting…

This is wonderful! Thank you for posting the process and your beautiful work.

Nice work…