ZBrushCentral

Moni-Poroni

hey Moni!
i hope that you’ll enjoy each minute of drawing!!
3D rocks but drawing is the best for me :wink: !
ENJOY!!! today, i took 15 minutes during the pause in the school where i teach to go to the nude-drawing class…IT WAS SO COOOL!!!
i was a bit rusty but it’s the best way to learn and maintain your knowledge…
The more you draw, the more you become efficient :smiley:

by the way http://www.cgcoach.com/beta/index.php is a very good link!!!
i think that maybe i’m gonna try this one with you too…
but for now i’m a bit tired :smiley: …i wanted to work for me tonight but i hadn’t energy :cry:

Keep going! your sculpt looks better and better!!

Looking really cool mate, very nice pose

Keep the updates coming:D

looks good, the pose and sweep of the hair is intreging. hope to see some more soon.

Hi Monja: cool, you follow perspective and landscape classes too. I hope the perspective stuff’s not too off-putting, cause it’s really important to get a good grasp on it. Your figure drawing will benefit from this too (many good figurative artists rely partly on the knowledge of basic shapes and perspective to draw their characters / anatomy stuff) :+1: ! Keep goin’! :+1:

Long time no talk Moni!

Your sculpts are looking cool. I can definitely see a large improvement. I wont have anything posted til august 5th. Need to put a presentation package together for the video game my team is working on. I get to sculpt most of the characters which is great. So much is learned when you hours away from deadline lol.

Keep ZBrushin. I love the way you sculpt the female forms. You should do a series of women warriors, witches, and fighters.

I like the dreamy girl very much, she’s has a lovely expression/personality.

Keep it up.

Whaou ! very nice !
Especially the last picture ! the woman :stuck_out_tongue:
Great picture, her forms are pretty good !
Nice work.:+1:

Great to see you have a sketch thread now! :slight_smile:

Nice work on the lion scene and the stone lady looks really nice too. :+1:

Hey Moni
I’m Still Waiting For Your Entry!!
What Are You Waiting For!!!
:smiley:

benny350
Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

threetails
Thank you very much, threetails. :slight_smile:

Etcher
“For some reason…”
Hey Etcher – landscape drawing was great! But for some reason the perspective stuff was pretty hard (at least for me :slight_smile: ).
If I look at other artist´s pictures I know excactly what´s looking good and right but if I try it by myself…hm…for some reason it doesn´t. :confused:
– I keep on practising.:wink:
I had another “painting class” a few days ago. I painted the wall in my living room and for some reason I was more colored than the wall at the end! :smiley:
Even one of my dogs was cream white-beige-colored.
I had to shower him… and for some reason he was still dry and my clothes and my hair was soaking wet.
For some reason these things always happen to me.:slight_smile:

DAnconia
Hey DAnconia - yep, long time no talk. :slight_smile:
Thanks for the compliments.
Would be cool to see new stuff from you soon.
I hope you´ll find enough time.
BTW which game are you working on?

Lucky_1
Hey Lucky, thank you very much. :slight_smile:
Are you a cgCoach member, too?
There´s a Lucky and I thought it could be the ZbrushCentral Lucky. :slight_smile:

OlirO
Thank you very much!:slight_smile:

Marsyas
Hey Marsyas – thank you so much for the kind words. :slight_smile:

YONA aka “The man with a plan” :smiley:
Erm… yep…erm… :o
Ok ok… I try to explain: Last week I was pretty busy.
I painted my living room… and I had a lot of work in the garden (my dogs :rolleyes: )
Oh and I´ve been ill. :confused:
I´v been at the doctor then and the doctor said : Go home and take your medi-Z-ine and you´ll feel better.
I did that … no sleep and more Zbrush and I´m feeling so good now. :wink:
I´ll enter on monday. I promise. :slight_smile:

Thanks Moni.

We are working on a Zombie Survival game. Using the XNA engine which will allow us to post it up on XBOX live for the entire world to see and play. We should have a good chunk of the assets done by January. No release date as we are just trying to get the script and artwork done. Then comes programming, ugh. I tried watching a tutorial video on programming and it works better than the strongest sleeping pill. :lol:

Post some more work!

Monja, don’t wait for a scanner, take a digital photo of the sketch: much faster and you’ll be able to post today! Me wants to see! :+1:

On the perspective stuff: if you want to improve your drawing skills, you really need to take the time to get your head around this stuff, so, keep at it! :+1: !

I just understood that you are Moni in Cgcoach…

DAnconia:
I have noo idea what´s XNA… :o
BUT - I know what´s a XBOX. Good luck I have one …otherwise… :smiley: lol
However – sounds cool what you´re doing!
Is programming so boring? Really? The word “programming” blows my mind.
It´s absolutely incredible (for me :slight_smile: )what programmers do.

Etcher:
Sorry Etcher – believe me, my digicam is damaged. Since months! And I didn´t buy a new one thus far. Yep- 2009 and Moni lives out of date. No scanner, no digicam. Shame on me. :slight_smile:
However – here´s my sketch. :slight_smile:

gpepper:
Yes – you´re right! :slight_smile:

YONA:
As promised – my sketch (ok ok… in Europe it´s Tuesday 5:05 AM …
oh sh*** I just realized – less than 2hours sleep hence!!! :eek: … but it´s still monday --> pacific time. ;))

My cgCoach creatures+critters contest entry:

I guess it´s okidoki to post it here, too since I´ll use Zbrush entirely.:wink:
I finally scanned my pencil sketch and painted it within Zbrush.
Here you go:

Trezoccolo

Name: Trezoccolo

Habitat: Desert and forest (Southwest-Northwest U.S.A)

Lifespan:
20-25 years

Top-speed: 48 mph

Height: (from the hooves to the horns) 7.54 feet tall

Weight: Adult Trezoccolos weigh an average of 630 kilo (1400 pounds).
They spend most of their lives in family groups.

Trezoccolos can leap 2 meters (about 6 feet) in the air and reach 9 meters (about 30 feet) in a single bound.

Special characteristics:

Trezoccolos have three hooves on each leg.

Three horns (head + per leg) and three tails.
The female Trezoccolos are a little bit smaller and their horns are smaller,too.
But they are waaay more dangerous as the male Trezoccolos especially if they have foals.
(They ALWAYS get triplets. Whew! :eek: No surprise that they´re short-tempered! :smiley: )
They have two (NOT three ;)) yaps – one with sharp teeth for meat, the other one for plants.

Yep – they are omnivores. :slight_smile:

And last but not least:
They have three pair of eyes:
– The pair on top for the day.
– The pair in the middle for nigh vision
– and the lowest pair for thermal imaging.
Therewith they can easily locate preys, enemies or fellow species.

I hope the translation is correct. :slight_smile:
Comments + critique + suggestions - more than welcome.
Cheers!

I had been waiting so long to see your entry for the contest ^^ finally it’s here!

I would put the front leg horns the same place the back leg horns are. Seems as if when it starts running it will puncture its chest.

The eye placement can surround where the eyes should be instead of cascading down. One set of eyes above and below. Maybe the center set of eyes be the largest?

Maybe three horns going down the center of the chest?

Cool idea. Good luck.

Programming is fascinating. But when it comes to tutorials, only ones pertaining to communicating a story through images keep me up.

HA YES!!! finally!
great skecth!! You’ll have to be very focused on he anatomy of the horse but i thibk you can handle this!!!
good luck for the contest, i’m sure you’ll make a great sculpt!

yeah !
Great idea ! Good luck for the contest !

Hey Monja, concept’s looking good! True, the anatomy of the horse won’t be easy, but after seeing what you did on the cougar, I think you’ll do fine!

Quote:“No scanner, no digicam.” Sorry, I forgot that you and computers don’t go well together… :wink: . … just like me… :smiley: .

Lookin’ foeward to the initial sculpt! :+1:

hello there… plimplamplum:roll_eyes:

hast mir ja gar nix von deinem konzept erzählt du pampelmuse :smiley:
heißes ross !! gefällt uns sehr. wir spenden applaus :+1:

bis später päter