Master and Servant - Last Update 5.02.05 on page 8

Amazing antro! The girl is disgusting! ahhaa
Nice job antro! congrats!:+1:

lol that fricken hotdog cracks me up!
killer textures, the eyes look great.
love the idea!

totally great image :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks a lo guys and gals :+1:

Time for another update. I made a quick paintover to show some areas with problems that I have to fix. Still a lot of work to do but anyway, here’s another character (the mutant Kangaroo) and the final position for both:

I hope you like it,
Kriskangaroo006.jpgkangaroo005.jpg

YES I LIKE IT!

for the idea alone you have to get a prize!

Antropus, when you said ‘Mutant Kangaroo’, I couldn’t imagine where this was going. What an unusual and great concept. Excellent work, full of marvelous detail, and fun to look at. 50.

magnificent! antropus, you have a wonderfully twisted mind, and the amazing skills necessary to do those twisted ideas justice!!

Marvellous! The mutant roo is so cool, and the chain is a work of art in its own right.

The one thing that struck me, in the ‘areas to be tweaked’ department, was the shape of the roo’s pouch. Physically it implies the volume in there, but not the mass. He’s bounding upwards, so inertia and gravity would make his tubby mistress push harder against the rim of the pouch. I know tightening the sides of the pouch would hide some of those brilliant hotdogs, though.

Hope MonsterMaker doesn’t chew my head off. :smiley:

Antropus…wonderful so far!!!

the “roo” is somewhat how I imagined the scene…I think…mho of course…twould be better to have the roo trying to take a bite of that candy. The futility of it would speak volumes…but again I don’t know what your final vision is.

anyways…every step has been a pleasure to view!!!

and Moochie…the difference is you said the why not just said, i think. I think …because…is much better crit than I think. So no worries about MM…that was the point he was trying to make after all.

I was waiting for this update!!! I love it!!
While changing something, Moochie said the same thing about the pouch. In the pic I show what I mean about it, but I’m sure you also have seen this.

![kangaroo005bas.jpg|342x369](upload://rr9ZOESqbQyjjlHhfn4MvhDTEwW.jpeg)

Excellent execution so far and great idea!
Funny thing is I have an almost similar proj. running and that’s something I
hope won’t create confussion in the future, I mean the issue of copyright
and copying/stealing others ideas. You are a great artist and I’m by no
means even close to this level of excellency.
Can’t wait to see the rest of your entry!
:+1:

![fidonette.jpg|400x300](upload://tDfi3XssBDfkLB2H8Mk3BNgPMFK.jpeg)

That’s a great idea and good composition.
I like very mutch the mutant kangaroo, but his tail is strange. She is not finalized ?

really nice work and composition Antropus :+1: , I saw your 3d on CGTalk, one of my personal fav :wink: can’t wait to see what’s behind the “beast” :smiley:

Thanks a lot for all the comments! :+1:

matvara,
no worries my friend :wink:

Bas Mazur,
yeah man, I have to finish all the contents of the pouch before to make the adjustments. Anyway, great paint-over man. Your reference is here in my HD :wink:

Here a quick test using ZBrush to make some plants:

All the plants are wip. Some modeling still needed and I have to complete the textures. After this, my intention is to create at least 3 more types of plants and another 3 different flowers. All the models created using ZSpheres as base.

This composition is in NO WAY the final comp. This is just a “quick and dirty” test to see some render results in ZBrush. So, don’t pay too much attention in the position, size and textures in this image :wink:
In the final comp, the environment will be a park and the kangaroo will be jumping over some plants like these. I’ll also use this plants for the background foliage.

Cya,
Krisplants002.jpg

Man, that’s a lot of details. When its finished we need a higher toprow! :+1:

This build up is great stuff, cant wait for the final. The vegetation is going to really set the mood. Great stuff. :smiley:

…always amazing! :sunglasses:
Pilou

I wanna enjoy the final, Aminuts :smiley: :+1: It looks so good…

love the plants
mm

Thanks a lot for your comments guys :+1:

Here is a nother update, just to check the characters and foliage all together. Everything is just for layout purposes and I’ll redo a lot of stuff. I still have to finish the modeling and textures for both characters. I also have to start the hot-dog guy, a a path and add a lot of plants around. Anyway, I still have 39 days to conclude it :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you like it.
Krisplants003.jpg