ZBrushCentral

Master and Servant - Last Update 5.02.05 on page 8

Ho, great idea ! :+1:
I had badly to understand that the object not textured was a wagon, but I finally understood thanks to hot dogs which fell. Lol.

I wish good luck to you, even if you have big chances to win once again. :laughing:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:

Amazing.Maybe you want some more of those wild lollipops in the pouch? (she looks like she goes through a lot of them…:D)

YES!!! Now I am sure we can see the last picture in 39 days :smiley:

ROFL!

PLEASE, I would BEG for a highres Pic for my wall. This is to funny!

That made my day!
LemonNado

perfection nothing more nothing less :+1: :+1: :+1:

Oh yeah, that’s working!

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng’s Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged.

Where?where?

What, Bas Mazur you haven’t read Brust?

http://www.thesession.org/shop/display.php/0765306646

I’ve been somewhat stuck in Brust’s Vlad Taltosh series for years, and really can’t get out. OK, I’m really not trying, having way too much fun. :smiley:

[color=black][font=Times New Roman]This is coming out very well, but the first thing I noticed was the motion blur (near the kangaroo’s hands and feet). I realize that this is still a work in progress, but it’s something of a pet peeve of mine. The blatant abuse by the digital artist community of the “Photoshop blur” has got to stop. It’s as painful to see as lens flare.

I don’t know… Am I alone in this?

Antropus, please don’t get me wrong, your a fantastic artist and I’ve quasi followed your work from other sites. I think you did a great job on the kangaroo and the girl is coming along well. Great idea!

I’m tired I’m going to sleep now.

Really cool concpet… i was wondering what environment the girl with the Lollipop was gonna be placed in… love it

Great intro MACMAN!
‘Mac’ man

Thanks a lot guys :+1:
Here some updates after a loooong week of hard work and shooooort weekend working for this piece :frowning:

Plants in full resolution placed one by one and introducing the last character for this work: the hot-dog guy :slight_smile:

![hotdog_guy002.jpg|800x571](upload://pbPx9ucZ19mqctonbUWEemK2EG7.jpeg)![hotdog_guy001.jpg|800x600](upload://yePCmbk2YNQOcgIrkgAFr8ZFc3m.jpeg)![plants_001.jpg|800x600](upload://mm78p2EFs8bYjaKy7AcBXYp3Aj3.jpeg)![render_tests001.jpg|800x600](upload://uqpjvipu8w6Aaz5VrZYeHK7op54.jpeg)![render_tests005.jpg|800x600](upload://iJ1yaHYyRXhhBjRzt5JRwr2na7p.jpeg)![render_tests004.jpg|800x600](upload://n5yWdY22EUnskkm7FEBN1hCrf37.jpeg)![render_tests003.jpg|800x600](upload://1sgTpH6AQOLBVULbNLUtGPre3p5.jpeg)![render_tests002.jpg|800x600](upload://wIcR3ttCzCGZhc7YMaIAYYTDSuH.jpeg)![render_tests006.jpg|640x875](upload://oYBf7b6KNsWiSCW4mnd8W9nVUDJ.jpeg)

You push the limits of Zb! :sunglasses:
Bravo :+1:
Pilou
Ps Maybe some scripts when the challenge will be finished ? :wink:

Antropus: Amazing stuff, the hard work is showing…big time. “Vai fundo!” :smiley: The skin quality on these characters is simply amazing.

That’s so wonderfull ! :grimacing:
You are the winner for me.
I love guy’s head, and the skin of mutant kangaroo. You creat everything with Zbrush ?

WOW! All I can say!. WOW!

I’m happy when my ZSphere doesn’t fall of the canvas… sighhh

I’m deeply impressed and inspired so… back to the tutorials :sunglasses:
LemonNado

Great skills :slight_smile:

You made my day!!! That hotdog-guy is SUPER!!!

What a great crazy idea. It reminds me of the horrible characters that were in Roald Dahl’s books like ‘The Twits’. Ugly, greedy, fat people. Fantastic:D

Beautiful work and very creative. So close to having the power of a Frazetta. I really like the whole idea, at least what you have shown us. :wink: