ZBrushCentral

Master and Servant - Last Update 5.02.05 on page 8

Its great that you are using Zbrush to make this picture , 96.12312% i believe it is…you must be good at math. :wink:
Clever idea to use the alpha’s to create the ruffle collar, did you use them as stencil’s or as “alpha made 3D” ?
You entering this competition will get many people interested in Zbrush and thats fantastic…the best of luck to you :+1:

jantim

But I am glad my daughter looks better!

Hi Antropus, I have often created something and then seen something similar by someone else. Yours is marvleous and better, your details are right on, expression, too. I hope you will show us the finished scene. Maybe a series? :smiley: 50.

absolutely amazing !!!:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :+1:

:+1: love this “ugly” style! it`s look like from an austrian caricaturist “manfred deix” sorry my bad engl.!

What can i say Kris?

All the work looks amazing and it´s just the begining. I´ll look for every evolution in this scene.

Hi Antropus, great work! I just read through your thread on CGTalk, and loved your concept sketch. Can’t wait to see how you do the mutant kangaroo. :smiley:

Outstanding!

I liked the Kangaroo Guy’s from Tank Girl a lot. They looked really cool. It makes me laugh thinking about one of them stealing candy for his little mistress. What a great Idea!

LemonNado

PS:I also entered the Competition in a seizure of madness. Back to modeling now…

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for all your comments! I hope I can finish this ‘fat little beauty’ until the end of this week and start the mutant kangaroo :slight_smile:

Here are some images I posted yesterday with some of the texts. I hope you enjoy the update:

As you can see, I added more personality to the facial expression by changing the mouth, added a tongue, painted the eyes and changed the teeth. As I told you before, my intention is to go for a twisted girl, not a monster (well, she’s not an example of beauty :slight_smile: ). To do so I decided to change the teeth to look more like a little girl that eat a lot of sugar :slight_smile:
I started to adjust the clothes and the pose (right arm). I already started the hands but will take some time until I can post it.

Here a highres image showing the eyes texture+shader to add life to the little bastard :slight_smile:

Here’s a closeup of the eye texture painted in ZBrush.

![6031_1112095874_large.jpg|800x626](upload://4chQoT46PgaxWbpZEgD2gVmrCd.jpeg)![6031_1112095596_large.jpg|800x626](upload://i9WR0hhiSv97wqscihczU6YNvon.jpeg)![6031_1112095505_large.jpg|800x626](upload://f09A68pfL11xI3uQGq75DVORekv.jpeg)![6031_1112095431_large.jpg|800x626](upload://7LLtmWrtF80UC1eqXyU5rM57mnL.jpeg)

Oh! And now she have a MOLEEEEE!!! hihihihi

Brilliant !!!
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow. Tons of life breathed into this effort. The subject discription of this challenge is going to make it very tough competition as it will fire a lot of imaginations. Working in your favor I don’t think this Alice in Wonderland feel is overly used in CG. Best of luck to you. I look forward to seeing your progress on this piece.

please tell me
in cg challenge do i need only 2 persons in my challenge (for master&servant) ?
i`m new here and there :confused: :smiley:
u can mail me here:
zmei4o@gbg.bg

Well i know your work from other foruns, and i like it a lot man!!!
And you have superb tutorials in youwebsite

Helder Real :wink:

oh, man. I’m gonna have nightmares about this one.

Very creepy looking. Great work.

Thanks a lot guys! :slight_smile:

zmei4o,
Yeah, you need at least two characters and one HAVE to be HUMAN, not humanoid (any style, cartoon, realistic…)

Just some more images to show the progress. The hot dog is just a prop and I’ll modify it for the final version, since it’s very uniform and fake right now. The hot dog in her mouth was just for fun: she’s the BOSS!
Will not be this way in the final image :wink:

Cheers,
Kris6031_1112186010_large.jpg6031_1112186232_large.jpg

U Tha’man!!! :smiley:

Hahahahaha. Nathan’s will sue you now! Lol. Shopping will never be the same…
LN

PS:Looks great! I’m still fiddling with my sketch… omg the time is ticking… Modeling since 2 weeks doesn’t help either :roll_eyes:. But I learned already a lot looking at the competitors.

Now is even better :wink:

Helder Real