ZBrushCentral

Making Time For Art #2 - Now with tutorial movie PART 2

40 million quads? On what?

Very impressive ! :+1:

Its pretty amazing this is done in zbrush, and 500 subtools without the possibility to group stuff together… crazy. But I have one question for this… why? Now I don’t know how long this took you, though I think if it had been done in a normal 3D App, like Maya, 3ds max or XSI, it would have taken less time.
And when you look at the final piece… does it really deserve a top row spot? Yes its impressive its being created in Zbrush. Because if this had been done in a regular 3d app, it probably wouldn’t haven’t received this much attention.

So I am asking, is it more about the software than the end result now?

Anyway, Thanks for posting.

:grimacing: Amazing!

All those subtools!!! My mind hurts!

I second the shout that videos for the making of at least some of the parts go into the ZClassroom.

Well done! Awesomeness for sure!

completely crazy!!!

music ???

Great stuff man

The song is called Epilogue, from the album Dynasty, by Two Steps From Hell.

excilent work brooooooo…
realy hats off…
keep it up…:+1:

Awesome, Thanks PLyczkowski! Love this music.

This is such a great animation and the renders are truly cool. I KNOW I’m not the only guy here that would benefit from seeing how you created this.

ZBrush is so powerful. Since we’re seeing the results of the workflow of the guy who probably knows more about how to get fast, accurate results from the software, I request you show us all as much as your willing to impart.

With ZBrush 4.0’s expanded capability, it has to be the easiest way to create hard surface models.

Please show us more of your workflow, and expand the user base’s tribal knowledge.

I know it’s a cliche, but it’d be great to get that info from “the horse’s mouth”.

Kudos, …and I’m forever grateful, thanks for creating such awesome software and having the vision of artistic freedom that inspired it.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ofer, you are a man dedicated to your craft. I believe you were born an artist but were given the special gift (also) of being a “GOD LIKE” programmer. You were born at the right time in human history. I know that my fellow artists will agree, thank GOD for an amazing human being like you. Now, on to play more with ShadowBox. :smiley:

It only makes sence why Zbrush is as intuitive, and powerfull as it is, the makers and workers for Pixologic are artists, exelent work of art.

Ultimate coolness! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile: .

Tez, I could not agree more! Not only is the bike an excellent work of art… so is ZBrush. :wink:

organic or mechanic Zbrush can do it speechless :+1:

Absolutley amazing…King of Z does it again :).

ditto:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

Yea I would buy the DVD of how this was done.:sunglasses:

Inspiring!

:+1:

Dude that was sick. great work!:+1: