ZBrushCentral

Making Time For Art #2 - Now with tutorial movie PART 2

…missing :wink:

Noob question. How do you get it to explode and go back together in your video?

Pix, I remember back in the day when I was enamered by just your head models on 3d spheres. Now look what you have went and done. You are da’ man.

Most excellant deity level of zbrushing!

Don’t be such a stranger.

Ron

WOW!!!

5000000000 stars!

WOW!! The greatest short vid of a motorcycle i’ve ever seen!! :smiley:

Beautiful work. You apparently used shadow box to create a lot of the subtools.
Can’t wait for the final renders.
One question-do you intend to add a front fender? Otherwise, the front wheel would throw all kinds of dirt and debris up into the engine.
(Maybe Confederate offers them optionally.)
Of course, if you paid that much for a bike, you’re not gonna ride it in the dirt…

Beautiful work! You guys have just done tremendous work with this application. I echo the earlier sentiments of it being hard to believe this is all zBrush. Very much, Wow! Love it!

Superb work as usual, love the presentation!!!
cheers Maarten.

Wow!!! Many of the artists here are doing amazing things with the hard surface brushes and tools. This totally inspires me to revisit a model that had a lot of complex compound curves that I had difficulty making with sub-d. And thank you for the free upgrade to version 4. My initial investment into zbrush 2 is the best thing I’ve done to date. Cheers.

Grerat work Ofer! My question is can these kind of models be used without an hours of retopologizing for further uses, such as animation in other 3D packages? Perhaps a stupid question, but wanted to know if that’s a thing you guys at Pixologic were maybe thinking about. Cause for now I only see the design aspect of it, but no other use because of the large polycount.
Cheers :slight_smile:

Again - I’m speechless!

Nice video, wish we all had some more free time

:laughing:

Impressive work man! I almost fell out of my chair when the bike blew up…:grimacing:

Ha! I knew it resembled a Confederate bike. The little end mirrors look like the ones from Oberon:

http://www.oberon-performance.co.uk/acatalog/streetfighter_75mm_Bar_End_Mirrors.html

Ofer you’re crazy! My mind exploded at the same as the subtools exploded :wink:

WOW! That is just impressive!

Now are you going to throw one of your mannequins on there, pop a wheelie, and have them ride off into the sunset? :wink:

Impressive, you’re clearly a legend! It’s enough that you created Zbrush in the first place, but you even have a talent for art and its presentation!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

My skull imitated the cycle when I saw that view explode - still looking for the little bones behind my eyes

Flawless victory, but it’s not fair to us just to show mastery of your own product - a tut would go a long way toward easing our pain :smiley:

WILD AND SWEET!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

CONGRATS MAN! :D:D

Does anyone know what the song is? The credits say Dynasty is that the band or the song?