ZBrushCentral

Leonardo Z-Vinci (WIP)

WOOOW - no more Words - excellent Job - for me TOP ROW and
5 :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hey, great finish, i didn’t expect some tatoos like these from sketch and picture of the master… great idea… see ya soon … :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Great!!! 5 stars here. I also agree about the top row.:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

interesting subject to tackle, and i think youve done it quite well.

something around the abdominal muscles, ribcage, calf muscles and forhead bothers me a little, as far as anatomy goes.

but other than that, always a fan of da vinci works, and it looks good :+1:

saltaP: the tatoo-idea was great, also pic-coloring…:sunglasses: :+1:

(old whitehairhead Abyssis, daVinci lover…:sunglasses: )

Pilou

WOW and Applausemendable stuff!
Pass it on to Dan Brown…maybe they can use it for the Filmposters of the Da Vinci Code movie. (Tom Hanks has the leading part)

5 ***** is not enough!!

Yainderi-awe

Qué bien. Me alegro que os guste la versión tatuada.

abraXas: Los tatuajes los he añadido desde Photoshop, aunque estoy seguro que en ZB podría hacerse utilizando Alphas con la herramienta DirectionalBrush con Current Stroke/DragRect y una intensidad de RGB no muy alta. Ya lo intentaré con otros modelos.

biillrobertson42: No lo convierto a Adaptive Skin.

El modelo 3D no lo curro demasiado. Espero a fijarlo en el Canvas y, cuando es una imagen 2.5D, me esmero más en el modelado. Eso lo hago porque así sólo trabajo la parte que queda visible y ahorro tiempo y esfuerzo para otras ilustraciones. El modelo original sigue siendo ZSphere y me sirve de comienzo para otras figuras aunque pierda el modelado.

Creo que tiene que haber alguna manera de aprovechar la textura y también el modelado, tal vez por medio de los mapas de desplazamiento, pero no lo controlo o a lo mejor estoy diciendo tonterías. Mi problema es que no domino el inglés. Tal vez cuando se traduzca el programa al español haga las cosas como deben hacerse y no como se me ocurren.

Un abrazo muy fuerte a todos y gracias por vuestra ayuda.

¿Debería tatuarle el rostro? ¿Y el pene? Su incierto y doloroso destino depende de vuestras opiniones…

Proporcion Aurea Tatu (Final).jpg

:D:+1:

Parts of that image look painful to have had done. OK, OK, I’m sqeamish about certain things. :wink:

Cool image otherwise.

Proporcion Aurea Tatu (Final2).jpg

Nice twist with the ink, great work, top row for sure…:smiley:

…Tatoo portrait on the straight thigh?

looks a bit like Harvey Keitel (the face…) and with the tatoos, makes me think of that great film he was in, The Piano.

great work.

Btw I didn’t know you could get your reproductive organs tatooed… I’ll have to discuss it to my girlfriend and try it.

no es precisamente el espiritu santo lo que vuela sobre la virgen. :stuck_out_tongue: jajajajajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

que pedazo de gran trabajo. a por otro.

un cordial saludo

Strange place to put an image of two heads… right on the back thighs… really makes that area the center point I guess… LOL nice work.

S

you can tatoo anything…the hard part is looking lovingly into that big bearded tatoo guy’s eyes while he’s got a hold of …ya better make sure he feels the same way cuz it could hurt a whoooooole lot more :smiley:

Aminuts!!!LOL :smiley: OMG… too funny … never really thought of the obvious implications with this image… so apparent even in the Davinci vitruvian!!! :expressionless: so blatant Leo was !!! I have to say this is very interesting… wonder if he got into trouble way back then … although I suppose one could argue its really only one guy (of course it is)… since you can’t see another head. I suspect the orig drawing was his personal study however and not divulged.

seriously saltapiedras nice image…great paint job in general… only thing I think that might help it a bit would be to slightly darken/paint his face a bit? It kind of jumps right out value wise…

S

Terminado.

Proporcion Aurea Musc.jpg