ZBrushCentral

Leonardo Z-Vinci (WIP)

por cierto, la version en zesferas merecería ser el logo de zbrush

Saltapiedras

¡Gracias, una respuesta que sorprende! Usted es muy paciente

nice job you´ve done there but 2 things could be changed. ONce the armpit could be a bit more into the inside - maybe I am wrong here, don´t be so sure - and the right calf got a lump. nevertheless, good work! :+1:
greetz

Great Pic! Very nice model! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Lemo

Genial Rafa, muy buena imagen, ahora podrias hacer una imagen envejeciendo esta hasta hacer una especia de documento aniguo

Saludos y enhorabuena

Great job so far!:cool:…wish i was there to do that allready in Zbrush…gets the feeling to go point to point modelling quick to do this…<—NAH I WANT TO DO ZBRUSH IT ROCKS!:lol:

Proporcion Aurea6.jpg

Proporcion Aurea7.jpg

claps Love it!:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Did you use a unified or adaptive skin?

well done - looks very good -i like it :+1: :+1: :+1:

No se, no se…, si colorearlo es una buena idea.

Proporcion Aurea Color.jpg

eso, como tu lo vayas sintiendo. puede quedar bien. claro que puede ser un jardin complicado en el que meterse. yo te diria que fueses con precaución, subiendo los tonos poco a poco y sin meter demasiados colores. de todas formas es tu proyecto.

Usted nueva versión pasa obviamente más tiempo en el gimnasio que la versión de Leonardos. Y se dota mejor en otras áreas también. :wink:

Maybe you should defuse the light around the testicles, and pens. I’m sure your aware that Vitruvian Man center is the belly button. Well the belly button isn’t the most eye catching thing. There is no value accent, and zero blur so the first thing your viewers eyes are attracted to is the Pens. When your finished modeling I would bring him into photoshop, and remove many of the shaded areas that the lights created. I would give him a Gaussian blur to start, and go from there. Divinci also only added shadow to the hair, arm pits, hands, below the feet, and around the outside of the figure to draw attension away from center to keep it serious. His version had has zero shading under the testicles. Good Modeling BTW.

Saltapiedras…that last one looks very smart, its a great looking model !

jantim

I like the idea… when are you doing the Mona Lisa … he he :smiley:

Wow! The feet alone are works of art!

Proporcion Aurea Tatu.jpg

y tu me estás pidiendo consejos sobre texturizado? ya me contarás que procedimiento has usado para tatuar al tipo, y si duele mucho.