ZBrushCentral

Leo Haslam sketchbook

quick update

[ZERO_ONE_wip_02a.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘201685’,‘ZERO_ONE_wip_02a.jpg’,1,0))

now in the middle of working on the colour and trying to think of a background for him.

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘201815’,‘ZERO_ONE_wip_03a.jpg’,1,0))

Wow!, I liked a lot the guy with the Super sniper. Interesting design, great painting.

quik update

[muckabout_02.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘202356’,‘muckabout_02.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

work in progress. still got alot of sclpting to do. only really been cosentrating ot the face at the mo. man i love spot light.:smiley:

[ZBrush_tester_01.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘211095’,‘ZBrush_tester_01.jpg’,1,0))

[[attach=211275]ZBrush_tester_01.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘211275’,‘ZBrush_tester_01.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

ZBrush_tester_01.jpg

same again but with different mat cap and bpr comped back together in photoshop.

[pooppoop.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘211289’,‘pooppoop.jpg’,1,0))

todays work

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘213703’,‘cybWip.jpg’,1,0))

love your style…very creative:+1:

ron

I bought a 3d world zbrush training magazine the other day and followed one of the sculpting tutorials. Although It was just going over stuff I already know it was actually really fun and a real leaning process. It has made me realise that its always a good idea to keep going back over the basics no matter how much I think I know. Any way here it is so far.
C & C please

[brute.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘216205’,‘brute.jpg’,1,0))

Looks like exactly like one of my teacher’s 3d models.

EDIT: Now i know what happened, you bought my teacher’s magazine! hahaha!
Good job dude!
Your model is looking great too! I enjoyed the shape, but i think that you could work a little bit more the shape of the nose.

thanks man. yeh the nose has been bugging me the whole time. I will get to work on it

what issue of 3D World? also great model! I love it. Reminds me of Sagat from Street Fighter.

You’re welcome.
This model is great to learn some tips about steroid deformation.
Try to make the “Punk Guy” of the magazine, the model is a big challenge because of his facial expression.

@Maddness: thanks dude. It a zbrush special called “zbrush essentials” heres the link
http://www.3dworldmag.com/page/3dworld?entry=learn_zbrush_from_the_masters
@Dhyego: haha yeh I was going to try that one but thought I’d start with the roids lol. will definitely do that one next

sweet man! thanks for the info. I just ordered it. But it’s going to take a few days to get here, since i’m in the US.

@Maddness: It will be worth the wait man

Heres a little update [b2.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"][attach=216886]b2.jpg[/attach]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=216886)

ok that diddnt work. maybe this time

[b2.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"][attach=216887]b2.jpg[/attach]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=216887)

Attachments

b2.jpg

ok I dont know why the image isn’t showing. I’ll give it a try latter

the brute reminds me of the comic version of marv from sin city