ZBrushCentral

Lady van Reuzel likes it rough

I knew this would get up there to the top. Congrats Ramirezz, it’s certainly well deserved. Looking forward to the next.

Ezra

impressive!!! love it!

Just :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow!
Thanks soo much !:o;)

Congrats! Good stuff does rise to the top!:+1:

Sweet mother of gawd, the duchess portrait is pixel perfect. Congrats on the top row shout out and also thanks for sharing your work in the first place. It’s so good that I think I’m going to cry, just a little, in a manly way.

holy crap…!! excellant sss man…

can i ask … how long does it take to get to this level?

Awesome piece, damn :roll_eyes:

I can just concur with everybody else, this is one hell of a AMAZING work really!:+1:
Very inspiring mate, how long did you take for the whole set?
Looking definently forward seeing more from you!
Congrats to the Top Row, you have definently deserved it!
Happy sculpting

• KC:)

Oh she weaves her spell.
Very fine down even down to the burning embers in the sky.
Exquisitely realized.

Beautiful work, congratulations :wink:

amazing job

awesome work mate :+1:

oh.
my.
god.

Fantastic work!

Congratulations.
I really love the composition.
Cheers

Congrats on the very, very well deserved Top Row. This is fantastic!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great render, really nice job on the female face.

Just perfect! Congrats!

Great stuff!; Her facial features (gap in teeth, expression, hairstyle) is very refreshing from the normal CG females!